[Arc 1] ch. 2 I'm not a cheat!

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT

**********************

CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

It's been three years already since the day I was reincarnated but in that span of time; I didn't saw my father even once. I learned that I was really reincarnated, but this world was not like my previous world. In this realm magic exist! This world is a sword and magic world! This world was called 'Greffania'.

And I found out that I was a highborn noble child. My mother was an arch duchess of the kingdom of Klearione, a respectable woman indeed. I also heard from the maids that my father doesn't love me, Arwin and my mother, and has he also had second family. We need to accept that fact, because when life gives you lemons take it and throw it to your father and including its crate.

As I was growing up, I noticed that the maids really love gossiping and I loved listening to the latest gossip surrounding the kingdom. The maids were like high school students, muttering about the latest issues; I really appreciated their gossiping because of them, I can gather a lot of information easier thanks to their information network.

No one should underestimate the network chatting ability of the maids. Their words can either boost you or destroy you. That the power of the gossips.

Also I have commended my elder brother, because when we were just one year old, he almost burned our room, for his magic was manifesting into a full degree, his fire magic was terrifying and it traumatized me somehow!

I thought I was really going to be roasted like a helpless duck at that time, but thanks God! The blue fire never burned me, I was engulfed with flames but I was never burnt.

According to my <<Great Sage>>, the support system of my avatar or something, the blue flames recognized me as Arwin's sister, that's why it spared my life from being burn alive. I never thought that, flames have thoughts. It was amazing that it recognizes me as my, fire breathing dragon –I mean, as my brother's sibling.

According to the mages that investigated the incident, my brother, Arwin's affinity to fire was extremely powerful! At the age of one he can already feel the magic essence of his body. And he has a magic reserve of rank A! For one year old having rank A was so OP!

Am I really the reincarnated person or is it my brother? If so, why is he so OP and not me! This unfair!

The maids started spreading as well that my brother was a magic genius and a prodigy. And of course I want to show of too, so the maids started spreading rumors about me, being a prodigy because at a young age I can already read and write. They saw me reading, and the cat is out of the bag, and so I don't have any reason to pretend that I can't read.

My mother was very happy when she found out about it, that both of her children were geniuses and she was so proud as well. That's why mother bought books every month for me to read. And my mother hired a mage to supervise my brother; we don't want to be burnt in crisp.

The mage instructors were in aghast and flabbergasted when they tested my brother's magic capacity. They were now helping Arwin to maintain his magic essence to minimum, and as I said, he was way to op! If he will be left unattended, hell will literally rise because of my innocent angelic brother's magic.

Mother was worried for my welfare that I might turned into a roasted chicken, that's why she hired three A rank mages. And for your information, Arwin and I, were sleeping in the same crib. So when another fire occurs, I am the first person to be roasted!