[Arc 3] ch. 27 Karasu Tengu At Your Service

HI EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. WE NOW REACHED 28K READS. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS BECAUSE I JUST RECENTLY JOIN WATTPAD THIS MONTH. I AM HAPPY THAT ALL OF YOU ARE ENJOYING MY STORY.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME.

*********************************

Chapter 27

"I am here as a guide sent by no other than, the supreme commander of the mist, Buchimaru-sama! I am please to personally assist, the supreme commander of the storm." the karasu tengu kneeled in front of me.

When Machi and Shalnark heard that, a surprise expression reflected in their eyes before controlling their lips not to smile.

This yokai in front of me stood for three feet, he was a crow tengu. His feathers were ebony black and he stood with pride. He looked like a pokemon! I wish I have a pokeball with me, so I can capture this yokai.

Logically speaking, the supreme commander of this deadly forest wants to aid me as well. And if my party members saw me talking to a yokai, they would surely tell the royal family about what I am doing. Having the crown prince was enough already.

And I would definitely be burn alive in the capital's square once they knew about me, being a supreme commander of the yokai. I am too young die! I want to experience having a boyfriend!

The appearance of the yokai sent by the supreme commander of the mist and the lord of this forest, made a big impression on the two scorpions with me. They looked at me with surprised expression when they heard that I am the supreme commander of the storm.

"But I guess you're not the supreme commander. You're one hundred percent human. Ew! But still my master told me to assist you." Karasu tengu said with disgust in her voice and gave relief to my heart.

I don't know if this tengu was clueless or just playing dumb to test me if I was really the supreme commander and leader of my kitsune clan.

Shouto was smart enough to not retort and argue with that Pokémon looking flying yokai. To be honest, I don't need this yokai sent by that supreme commander named 'Buchimaru'. If it's about the locations of the beasts we were going to hunt for, I already pin point their locations and coordinates using my <<Great Sage>>.

My vast collection of knowledge and information that was stored in my mental archive is not to be taken lightly. I can summon a lot of transparent status screens that will act like a gps (Global Positioning System) that can tract down the beasts we were going to kill and dismantle.

Not only that, once I've collected the materials I needed for the poison's antidote. We will start another conquest to look for the materials for Machi's antidote. 

I am really amazed because Machi was able to suspend the effect of the poison inside her body. If an ordinary person fell for such potent poison, he or she would not last long for thirty minutes. 

The secret of why she was able to suspend from further damage from the poison was her ability to control the circulation of her spiritual powers within her.

That was enough to prove herself that she really belongs to that well known criminal organization. They're like the Akatsuki from Naruto or the Genei Ryodan of Hunter x Hunter version of this world. And I really enjoyed being reincarnated to this world because I am experiencing euphoria. It's like I'm stuck in an anime world.

"Time is gold, we should start looking for the things you all needed." The karasu tengu stated as he looked at me.

Ashgrif went to my side and lowered his body from me to ride on him. Yesterday I already planned to not let my party members journey deeper in this deadly forest. They will wait for us on the border between the forest of Haillounia kingdom and the bloody forest, Aokigahara.