[Arc.3] ch. 26 Questions and Answers

THANK YOU FOR THE READS, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME.

AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THIS STORY, I AM GOING TO MAKE A FANFICTION OF HUNTERXHUNTER OR FAIRYTAIL. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL READ MY FUTURE PROJECTS!

*****************************

Chapter 26

The fight was long over and the sun was setting up. The darkness in the forest was starting to loom over and impend. My men were now sitting up the camp in a huge clearing deep in the woodland of Aokigahara.

My party members also put up a powerful ten layered barrier. With Ashgrif help, he was able to strengthen the barriers and we were not putting our guards down. Some were gathering firewoods and others were chattering.

Machi was enjoying eating the chocolates in her hand together with Shalnark. My party members were still wary of them because they were well known killers around the world. Their strength is not to be taken lightly because even I was no match to them.

Activating auto-pilot would increase and boost all of my physical and processing stats and my abilities but still, it was enough to make a single dint into Machi.

<<Great Sage>> can match with Machi's abilities but I know that deep within that stupid brat lies a great power. If I don't have enough choices left, I would definitely use <<Demon Seed>> to awaken the latent and dormant power sleeping and sealed with in me.

No one knows what might happen once I activate that unique skill. Worst thing to happen is that I might kill my party members in the process. And the thing that scared me the most, what will happened to me. I was wondering if once I used it would my existence would be replace? That maybe humanity and emotions would ceased to exist.

And if I ever use that skill, I must come up with a very strong resolve and a fierce determination for the consequences. Klearione kingdom will deemed me for betraying my country and the crown prince will forever hunt me down for becoming a demon. Mother would definitely be disappointed and the nobles will stripe the power of Silverglaze.

"Are you sure you want to bring those weaklings party members of yours, in finding the materials you needed for mine and the antidote you are going to concoct?" Machi stood beside me with a curious look in her face while she continued to munch the chocolate chips.

Playing with fire would only bring someone to harm. I know that, but I have no choice but to rely on these two killers. They came from the dai sanji 'Scorpions' and in order to enter that group you must meet extreme requirements and standards. One of those requirements is a monstrous power. So asking for their cooperation was a wise decision. We can survive in this thick and dense woodland if we have them in our side.

"Why would I not bring them? These men are reliable." I said as we set our camp for the night.

I told everyone earlier that we will start looking for the materials tomorrow morning for them to relax and have a good rest in this deadly forest. Some were cooking food for our dinner while others were putting up the tents.

The two scorpions and I were now sitting in a huge boulder and were planning about the hunting event that was going to befall tomorrow. Ashgrif and Shouto were against of me talking to these two alone but they've respected my decision.

"They'll only become a burden and die." Machi stated as if death was nothing to her.

Shalnark looked at me with calm façade as if waiting for my retort of what his partner said to me. I heaved a deep sigh and smile evilly. The two instantly noticed my change of mood, and let out their own reiatsu.