[Arc 4] ch. 39 The Marriage

Hi everyone! I hope you're still enjoying this story! Please continue to read this and together lets uncover the mysteries of the world of Greffania.

At last we reached 100k reads!!!! Thank you so much guys!

********************************

Chapter 39

Six hours have passed and the sun was up in the sky adorned by the vast clear blue sky, yet the ceremony for the marriage circle was still not finished. The searing pain still itched to the silver haired young miss of the Silverglaze family's body and demonic symbols were all over her.

It was very unbearable and Zariyah was groaning in pain as Kazuto continued with the marriage ritual. The crimson haired young man never thought that he will be very exhausted and somewhat drained his haki by doing this ritual for demonic marriage magic circle.

Zariyah was indeed powerful because her body was trying to reject Kazuto's blood and his haki inside of her. Because of that, Kazuto's unfathomable haki was now becoming unstable due to Zariyah body continuously rejecting Kazuto's powers.

But the ranked three scorpion knew that the silver haired young miss was on her limit, along the process of the marriage ritual, Kazuto was asking himself why Zariyah kept on rejecting him. This marriage ceremony circle would be beneficial to the both of them.

The crimson haired young man named Kazuto, was confident with his looks and that's the reason why teenage girls and ladies instantly flocked around him and immediately fell in love. Kazuto is powerful as well, for he acquired the title of the new demon lord for slaying his late father who was a known as the previous demon lord, August.

Kazuto can protect her from any harm and he can eliminate does who will stand against her. The crimson haired young man knew marriage was a big thing and he was ready for the responsibilities. Kazuto already accepted the fact, that after this marriage ceremony, he will remain by Zariyah's side and they will grow old together.

Even though he was a demon, he viewed marriage as a sacred matrimony and union of two people. And he believed that loves conquers all. For he was the proof of her mother and father back in his previous life.

He was the fruit of their love. And even though Zariyah was turning thirteen two months from now, he already saw that Zariyah was unlike any other twelve years old out there. She was mature and very logical, a feature that can only be seen in an adult woman.

There's a lot of benefit if the young silver haired miss would marry him. Kazuto can copy one of her unique skills while Zariyah's stats will be boosted and she will be very powerful because of their marriage.

The saying two is better than one would be proven because of this ritual Kazuto was performing. And it was a win win situation for the both of them.

It took another hour for Zariyah to regain her consciousness and the marriage ritual was still continuing. The vast overgrowth and the strong surge of power entering her body were the first thing she noticed.

Her eyes widened in shock as she remembered what happened before she lost her consciousness in the Klearione kingdom's banquet hall. She remembered that a mysterious, powerful yet handsome member of the scorpions showed up and helped her.

And then Zariyah remembered as well, another woman with long pinked hair and had a voluptuous body appeared and then killed the two remaining gargantaus. Zariyah's mouth opened in agape when she remembered that the pink haired woman used a sleeping magic called 'Black Out' to her and caused her to loss her consciousness.