[Arc 2] ch. 15 Night Parade of One Hundred Demons

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES, THE COMMENTS AND FOR GIVING SPARING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT . YEHEY! WE REACH 700+ READS.

CONTINUE TO VOTE AND COMMENT. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME. ^_^

*****************************

Chapter 15

What the eff! This guy's going to be the death of me! I'll die because of blood loss! Too much blood is gushing out from nose!

I saw it! I saw his thing! It's so big and long.

I also saw six strong and healthy six packs abs. my ghad!

Just the thought of his naked body made me flushed and turned my face as red as a tomato. I never see that coming, that he will show me his true yokai form.

I instantly use <<Dimensional Box>> and took a black cape from my personal space. I was closing my eyes as I covered the sleeping nekomata with the black cape. I thought my mother and brother were my Achilles heels, but I didn't expect I was weak against a hot naked man!

How can a yokai real form so hot? Even his two black long tails were so sexy, and his cat ears were so fluffy!

Catkin race will pale in comparison if compared to this Nekomata. He was like those kinds of playboys that would use to play around with girls' feelings.

I evaluated his features; he was like a helpless little lamb as he sleeps. He face was so innocent and charming.

I wonder why he was badly wounded; he can easily defeat that group of crap called aristocrats and a noble.

If he wanted, he can kill them all with just a swish of his hands. Maybe he was already wounded before those stupid youngsters tortured him.

His ears and two tails now vanished and he was now on his human form. Girls would definitely jump into his lap when they saw him how handsome this nekomata is. I caressed his handsome face, and thought who could have hurt such enchanting person.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I loud voice coming from a man said.

"Oh! Did you rape that man?!" another person said.

I instantly turned around and saw two middle age men just three feet away from me. Because I was so caught up with this yokai, I didn't notice two men coming here!

Not only this yokai will be the death of me, he also made my senses dull because of his handsomeness.

My face instantly blushed because of what that man said. The first person had a bulky built like a body builder and the other man was lean built.

I compose myself and organize my words and thoughts for my refute. The two of them were not going anywhere and stood there like waiting for my answer.

"Of course I didn't! This guy is my fiancé! He was drunk and he was walking naked, and passed out here!" I reasoned and I just realized how stupid my reason was.

"drunk aye? But he doesn't stink like booze? Maybe you're a thief! That's why that guy's naked now." the first person who has that bulky built accused me.

"I didn't steal anything! Why don't you just help me bring him to the nearest inn?" I told them and both of the men creased their brows.

The two puffed their chest as if they were going to ignore me. "tch! We are not your servants."

"I'll give each of you a piece of gold coin."

When I said that, the two men instantly agreed to help me bring him to an inn. Honestly speaking I can carry the yokai, but it would be weird that a twelve years old carrying a man who stand six feet tall. I would be the center of attention.