[Arc 4] ch. 38 Forsaken By The Gods

Thank you for all the support in my book. Please continue to read it and don't forget to vote and leave your comments. and I've noticed a lot of underage readers are reading this too. hahaha!

Enjoy!

***************************************

Chapter 38

The flourishing great capital of Klearione kingdom was now fell into ruins. The smell of blood and death lingered in the air. The sounds of the scavenger vultures feasted on the remains of the dead bodies in the lost city. It was early in the morning and Sheolle was on sitting on one of the ruined building near the capital's gate.

Sheolle managed to easily turn the once lively capital into a blood bath ruins. She was indeed the strongest esper and worthy of her title as 'World End'. Sheolle prayed for the souls of the citizens of Klearione kingdom. Sheolle deemed the people of the capital sinners and that was why she judged them and punished everyone. For they were evil in her eyes.

The pink haired woman gazed at the rubble and ruined city of Klearione kingdom. And it reminded her of where she came from. Sheolle grow in the outskirt of Scaverge City. A land which poverty was a common status. It was a place for the trash and slums.

Earning money was hard and surviving in the Scaverge City was the hardest. Sheolle was born as poor citizen of Zerreinia Kingdom. And during her childhood, in order for Sheolle and her mother to continue living, Sheolle's father sold both of his kidneys and his body.

Even though Sheolle felt that she was unwanted and has been forsaken by the Gods. Sheolle was once a follower of the Goddess Gaia but when her life was turned into a great struggle. No gods have saved her.

It was very terrible and all she and her mother could do was to cry as the knights of the duke of Zerreinia kingdom took her father away. She felt powerless and helpless at that time. For just twenty gold coins, her father sold himself in order for them to have something to eat. She cursed her life because she was born poor and has a very terrible fate.

But Sheolle's hatred towards the gods of Greffania vanished when she met Cloud. She was just fifteen years old back then when she first fell in love with a guy. Cloud was very supportive to her and encouraged her to keep moving forward. Sheolle was really happy and felt much loved. After all her struggles just to keep on surviving, she found someone that care for her so much.

Cloud was there when Sheolle's mother died. He never leaved her in Sheolle's darkest moment. And they lived a happy life for two years. But all of a sudden, her happy life turned into a disaster.

Sheolle was just finished working from the nearby bar as waitress and was really tired. Her boss told her to go home early for she was always a hardworking young miss. The pink haired was happy about that because she was dying to see her boyfriend because it was their anniversary.

Sheolle decided to buy a cake for them to eat and celebrate their two years in a relationship. Cloud was the reason why Sheolle continued on living in the harsh world. He was Sheolle's life and she was very dedicated on him.

Sheolle was carrying in her hand a round box of black forest cake and was very happy because after two years of struggles they remained in love. When Sheolle was just a step away from the door, she saw that the mahogany wooden door was slightly opened.

Out of curiosity, the pink haired lady entered their rundown house. Sheolle's heart instantly pounded trice its normal rate and she was feeling uneasy. Every stepped she makes made her breath harder. She felt that her world was crumbling down to nothingness.