[Arc 4] ch. 40 Recruited By The Scorpions

Thank you for those  of you who have a long patience and still waiting for updates. I'm sorry if I can't update right away. And please be lenient to me when it comes to the grammar. I know there's a lot of grammatical and typographic errors in this story and I don't have a plan of editing it because I don't have a time to do that.

Once again, don't forget to cast your votes and leave your comments. Feel free to follow me.

*********************************

Chapter 40

Zariyah was quite overwhelmed by what her husband told her. She was being cautious because she don't know what the crimson haired young man was thinking. Even though they were married, no one knows what Kazuto was planning for her.

'<<Great Sage>> how did he know that I'm a reincarnated person?!' she asked in her mind her support system.

The silver haired young miss heard a snap of electricity in her body. She then felt the presence of her support system.

[Bzzt!... according to the data and analysis I have gathered so far, the demon in front of you used an ancient marriage ritual spell. A powerful magic spell that only high ranked demons can perform. Because you are married to the demon named Kazuto Hiryuu, he has the authority to copy one of your unique skills. To be more accurate he used the <<God's Eyes>> on you.] The support system replied to her in its monotonous robotic voice.

Zariyah heaved a deep sigh before sending a glare at her loving husband. Kazuto just looked at her in a bored expression as he yawned. The silver haired young miss was infuriated and exasperated at the sight of boredom expression plastered all over Kazuto's face.

"I see, so you already knew my secret, huh. Are young enjoying using my <<God's Eyes>> against me?" the silver haired young miss stated in a bitter tone as she snickered at Kazuto, the ranked three member of the scorpions.

What Zariyah stated brought life to the crimson haired young man. He was snapped back to reality and the boredom expression he was making disappeared.

A carefree smile graced the crimson haired young man's seductive lips and he scratched the back of his neck as if trying to organize what he was going to say. That carefree demeanor Kazuto was upbringing made Zariyah more frustrated, because he was pissing her off, big time.

"As a matter of fact, Yes, I do enjoy using your unique God tier appraisal skill. <<God's Eyes>> is a one of a kind unique skill." Kazuto voiced out in an amused tone of voice.

Zariyah's powers were starting to boil up in her system, and even though she was very excellent in controlling her emotions, in front of the crimson haired young man, her husband, she couldn't do it. The silver haired young miss of the Silverglaze household can't masked up her burning desire to pay back at Kazuto for what he had done to her.

She even realized that it was quite disturbing that she was married at the age of twelve, and in the law in her previous world and her in Greffania, it was illegal. She never thought that her husband in a pedo!

She then gritted her teeth as she looked at the sneering smile her husband was giving her. she promised that someday, she will definitely beat Kazuto into pulp.

"So that's why you've used a demonic marriage ritual contract, because in the first place, your plan was to copy my unique skill!" The silver haired young miss glared at Kazuto.

Her voice was full of anger because Kazuto Hiryuu robbed something against her own will. Not only that, she was irritated because the crimson haired young man now gained access to all the information about who the silver haired young miss is.