[Arc 3] ch. 22 Takahashi Hiryuu

HERE IS TODAY'S UPDATE :)

SORRY EARLIER BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THE DRAFT. I AM SO NOT GOING TO WRITE USING A PHONE AGAIN! HAHAHA
THIS IS THE STORY OF OUR MALE PROTAGONIST AND NOW FULLY DONE.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO'VE VOTES FOR OUR MALE MC'S DEMON RACE.

CONTINUE TO READ THIS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE  YOUR COMMENTS. FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME AND TOGETHER, ALL OF US UNCOVER THE MYSTERIOUS WORLD OF GREFFANIA!

****************

Chapter 22

The sun was set up in the sky and it was glaring at the earth beneath it. Together with a clear sky with less clouds, the day turned out be just fine.

Perfectly good weather, the sound of the birds chirping, the noises and honking of the vehicles moving in the street and the sound of people chattering were just a normal day in Japan.

Japan was a wonderful and beautiful country. They have rich culture that influenced the other countries in the western region, or around the world. The wide spread popularity of mangas and Animes gave birth to weebs and otakus.

One thing that also captured the public's eye, was the Japan's fascinating history that have she'd light to the stories about yokai.

"A young highschool student of tokiwadai highschool named Kurosawa Mizuki got hit by a car and died on the spot! According to the report -"

When a certain young man heard that, he instantly turned off the television and roughly throw the remote to the couch. He has been hearing it since yesterday and it was all over the internet.

"Fvck them all!" Hatred was all over his expression and punched the wall of his house.

Takahashi Hiryuu was in a very bad mood. He was a well known delinquent in the highschool he was attending. Even though he let out an aura of superiority, students in their school deemed him to be the coolest and most attractive highschool student.

He was not only smart but he was so handsome as well, and was the captain of Seirin High basketball team. He was very famous for his unparalleled skills and girls always flocks around him.

Even though she was far away from his ex lover, he remained faithful and loyal to her. When girls flocks around him, he would instantly ignored them or he will tell them that they can not be compared to the one he holds dear in his heart.

Many girls were always trying to confess to him and he was really the most handsome in their school, but he instantly turned them down in a harsh manner. For him, what the point of sweet talking in rejecting someone, it will only gave them the wrong idea and misunderstood the situation.

Tears were forming in the corner of his eyes when he remembered Mizuki. The one who was reported dead because of being hit by a truck.

During the end of their year in middle school, Hiryuu promised that he will return to her side. His father was assigned in Tokyo and his family needed to move to where his father was working. Even though they were still in middle school, Hiryuu truly loved Mizuki. And it was the reason of their break up. Mizuki doesn't want a long distance relationship.

Hearing Mizuki's death was a very big hit on him. He wanted to screamed and wanted to go on rampage destroying everything on his path. Hearing it again and again was a big slap to him. He was a useless ex lover because of what happened.

Later that day, he went to his school with a sad, angry and frustrated facade. Tomorrow was his flight to Okinawa to visit the funeral of his late ex lover.