~Description~

Description:

" What is the worst thing you've ever done?" He asks, eyeing me up and down.

I narrowed my eyes, eagle like, accepting his undeclared challenge.

" Well?" Alex asks raising an eyebrow. My eyes fall to his lips, where a tight smirk was being held.

" Um..."

C'mon Ginger! Think!

Ha!

" There was this one time I got so angry that I said a bad word." I begin confidently with both hands on my hips.

" What was it? Guts?" Alex mocks causing me to glare at him.

" No! It was-" I stop.

I couldn't say it again!

" Cats got your tongue?" He chuckles lightly. I once again glare at him, he was very much enjoying this.

I couldn't let him win.

" Can I have a notebook?"

Alex reaches over and grabs a notepad from his nightstand. He hands it to me, along with a pen and I begin to write.

I hand it back to him moments later and watch as he skims the page.

" Cra-"

" Alex! Don't say it!" I yell lounging at him. I wrap both of my hands around his mouth, suppressing any words that tried to escape.

Alex easily peels my hands off.

" Crap crap crap crap!" He chants. I fold my arms across my chest and pout.

----------------------

" Every Good Girl Needs A Bad Boy!"

After getting an anonymous message from a male social media user, supposingly attending the same school. Ginger is determined to prove the label he has stuck on her wrong.

Ginger Lockwood, a student on her last year at Miller High, also known as the 'cute nerd.' Getting good grades, a specialty only so few in Miller High has mastered, one being Ginger. She is kind, sweet and possible, the kindest person you'll ever meet.

Alex Rivers, the school's very own bad boy, has some secrets up his sleeves. He is arrogant, sarcastic and possible, the worst person you'll ever meet.

Ginger, desperate to remove the label placed on her by the anonymous user, goes to no other than, Mr. bad boy.

"Teach me, Mr. Bad boy!"

°•°•°•°

Start~ 6/8/18

End~ 11/29/18