~Chapter 25~

"What the fuck man?"

Antony looks at Grey with confusion clouding his brown set eyes. Grey sighed as he leans against their car calmly.

"Why aren't you freaking out?" He asks desperately scratching his head.

"Maybe it's faith, I mean, our car breaking down." Grey looks in the distance as Antony stares at him in disbelieve. Why wasn't his brother freaking out like him? Their beloved sister had just rode in the distance with Alex Shavo!

"She loves him." Grey hums to himself silently, "she loves him." He repeats, his eyes not leaving the sky.

Antony continues to stares at Grey in disbelieve and confusion, "what?! Love? What are you even talking about, stupid."

At this, Grey turns around and face Antony with fury. "It's time to let go Ant, we can't fucking pick her boyfriends!"

"No. Now help me fucking find her!" Antony punches the center of his hands. He then pulls out his phone, "I'm going to call an uber."

"No! I'm not helping you, I'm going home. And make the right decision, Antony, leave her alone."

Antony hangs his head, making the biggest decision ever. He definitely didn't want to leave his sister, I mean could he really? He was always there for her; as her backbone, he took care of her when she didn't feel well and was uncertain. He really didn't want to give all that up! But he also knew he'd have to in the long run, and it wasn't benefiting either him or Ginger by not letting her have her ways now.

"Okay," He says, "call an Uber!" Antony smiles slightly, maybe Grey was right.

"You don't have to leave her completely, just step back a bit man."

Antony crosses his arms, Grey was right, just a little bit of space, he says lowly to himself.

Just a little!