~Chapter 21~

"Gosh!" I whisper as my ringtone goes off, I had forgotten to put it on vibrate, before deciding to sneak out the house.

I pull my phone out the pocket of my jacket and open the message from Alex.

He's outside, perfect!

I peak around the hall, from behind a wall I have been hiding behind for the pass two minutes awaiting the signal from Alex.

It's clear.

I secretly admitted to liking the thrill that came with sneaking out. There was always that fifty percent chance of getting caught and another fifty percent of making it out the door.

Thankfully, it became one-hundred percent for me as I swooped out the door.

Alex waved me over with one hand hanging out his car window.

I meet him on the other side of the car and open the door, getting in.

"Miss me babe?"

I nod, grinning. "Maybe a little."

He laughs at my response while driving off.

"Where are we going?" I ask, referring to a place with food.

"I have somewhere in mind," Alex says smiling to himself.

I glance out my window, it was getting dark, "wher-"

"It's a surprise, geez babe. You'll see." Alex once again smiles secretly. I fidget in the leather seat of his car, continuing to stare out the window of his car. He places his hand on my shoulder and rubs it gently.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" He asks.

I shake my head 'no,' not spearing him a glance.

"Okay, just know that what your brothers said is not true."

I nod, "okay."

"What else did they say about me?" Alex asks, hand now combing my hair.

I turn to him, "why do they not like you?"

"I-"

"I mean, they wouldn't like any guy I hang around, but Antony said you are not good."

I wait for a reply that came five minutes later.

Alex parks the car in a McDonald's drive way.

"I have history." Was all he said before leaving me alone in the car.

I sit alone, waiting.

2 minutes

6 minutes

10 minutes.

"Ginger!" 

----------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

-----------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while. I'm 14 and I just started High School, so its been hard #thestruggleisreal My life hasn't been the easiest as well, so sorry that this chapter is so short, but there is not much chapters left till the ending of this book. 

THANK YOU FOR READING! XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX