~Chapter 13~

Grey side glances me and I shuffle in my seat uncomfortably. I knew he was mad at me for not apologizing to Antony.

Why couldn't he just understand that Antony was wrong.

Wrong...for everything.

"You know he is still your brother." Grey spits out harshly. It was his first time speaking to me after what had happened at breakfast, "your older brother." He says just as coldly.

I sigh, then followed by a slight shudder. "I-"

"The one you still have to listen to!" He continues, completely disregarding what I was about to say.

"I-" I began, but was cut off. Again.

I roll my eyes as he opened his mouth to speak. "Ginger!"

I raise my arms in surrender, whispering, "sorry."

He takes a deep breath. "I know you snuck out last night."

Grey lifts his hand off the steering wheel, attaching it to the bridge of his nose, "Why Ginger? Why, what are you trying to do. I don't understand!"

My head falls to the window, this was utterly ridiculous.

Why didn't anyone understand? Was it too hard to ask for a normal teenage life?

I just didn't understand!

Even though all these things went through my mind, only a measly "I don't know," came out.

Grey's eyes flicker over to me, "you don't have much time to figure it out, so hurry while you do."

He gets out the car, slamming the door after doing so.

I look around, I didn't realize that we were at school.

I follow Grey, exiting the car. As I step out, a small droplet of liquid falls on my nose. I look up, a frown forming on my lips.

Today was going be a bad day, I thought as a storm brew up ahead.