Chapter 1

This is the first draft of my first story ever written or posted!! I understand that there are some mixed emotions on certain matters but please understand that this was the first time I had ever written a story in my life, I know it's not perfect I did this for fun, a lot of it is dramatized and exaggerated but that makes it all the more fun!

© Copyright 2018 Sammipott. All rights reserved. This material may not be modified, copied, displayed, or in any other way exploit any part of the following material without permission from the copyright holder.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Edited 11/06/2021- I'm curious, how did you find Jealousy Makes You Nasty? Let me know!

P.s. There is NO Smut in this book

|| ||

"Shit," I murmur as I pick up my books that just fell out of my locker.

"Need some help?" Olivia, my best friend since birth, asks me while leaning against her locker, which was conveniently situated next to mine. Coincidence, no?

"No, it's okay you can just stand there and watch me," I answer sarcastically.

"Oh, good I wasn't going to do it anyway, I would rather not flash the entire student body if you know what I mean," she smirks at me.

I stand up after picking up the fallen books and look at her short skirt and tank top, "Yeah about that, why are you dressed like," I pointedly glanced that the clear dress code violation and back up at her face, "that, today?"

"Love you too," she sarcastically rolls her eyes at me, "We've already discussed this Charlotte- Zach and I got into that big fight last night, and I'm trying to show him that he can shove his opinions up his ass while I show off mine so that he can see what he's missing right now," she winks at me. Yup, that's my best friend all right.

"Seriously? We're still on Zach Blackwood? I don't understand why you're still with him, you know his history with women, have I taught you nothing?"

"Obviously not if I'm hooking up with him in Mrs. Shea's classroom after school twice a week," she gives me a sly smile. For the love of God.

"School just started and you already have a schedule? I thought Courtney was the kind to hook up in empty classrooms after school." I shut my locker and lean against it facing Olivia.

"Oh she is, that is why I get the classroom twice a week," she laughs. Of course, those two would agree with that, but when in high school why the hell not?

I sigh loudly. "I just don't understand, he's a player Liv, you and I both know that."

Olivia smiles brightly. "Correction, he was a player, he told me that we were exclusive because he was sick of seeing guys flirt with me."

High school is like the place where there's this silent competition on who can break the most rules before they get caught and whoever gets kicked out first, loses. Of course, I am not the, hooking up in an empty classroom, kind of girl. I'm more of the classic prankster that pretends to be innocent while she's silently supergluing her teachers' things to his desk because he failed her in tenth grade for occasionally doing other subjects homework during his lessons. Jackass.

I place my finger on my chin in thought, "Remind me why we're friends again?"

"Because I'm a delight to have around and your life would be so innocent and boring without me," she leans over and gives me an exaggerated kiss on the cheek, most likely smearing all her lipstick on me.