X

I know, I know.... I just really love writing this story, so updating often isnt a bad thing, right? Anyways, please comment and vote. I'd love to get some feedback on this story.

*************

I woke up on the next mornig feeling better than I had in a long time. My mind inmediately went to Remus, and I felt myself blush at the thought of our passionate kisses. Reaching up I touched my lips gently, finding them tingling at the memory of his caresses and touch.

Getting up I dressed comfortably in a pair of black faded jeans and a emerald green sweater. Grabbing my silver cloak I braided my hair and quickly made my way to the Great Hall, where breakfast was being served. My eyes inmediately settled on Remus, who was also looking at me. A small smile played on his lips as I felt a blush creep up my neck as I made my way towards the table. Dumbedore was chattong amocably with Bill, and even Snape looked less brooding that usual. He eyed me suspiciously as I sat down in the only seat available, which happened to be next to Severus.

"Good morning professor. Headmaster" I said brightly, smiling at Dumbledore and nodding politely at Snape.

"Miss Corvin" Severus said tersely.

"Good morning Ashlynn" Dumbledore replied, winking at me.

"Morning Remus" I said, reaching for a plate and starting to put food on it.

"Morning" he answered, his eyes meeting mine for the briefest second as I stared wolfing down my food. Happy to have recovered my appetite I still felt tired and slightly weak, but at least the dizzyness and nausea had disappeared.

Bill raised his glass and smiled at me, looking at me as if he wanted.to ask me something. He refrained however, and after returning his smile I focused on my food.

After I finished eating I couldn't help but glance in Remus's direction. He was focused on his food, and I momentarily worried about the unhealthy pallor of his skin. But then again, shifting into a werewolf would probably take his toll on anyone. My mind then drifted to my own "shifting" issues, leaving me with a bunch of questions. Would I be able to control the change? Was it possible I'd learn to change into a wolf at will? Why a wolf? Was I a danger to others? Was I really an animagus?

Even more importantly, what could I do to control the change? Was there anything I could do to keep the nightmares at bay?

As I thought about it, I realized I might be in a unique posotion to actually get some of those questions answered. Maybe....

Professor Dumbledore stood up and excused himself, leaving the Great Hall. Before I changed my mind I quickly followed suit, catching up with the Headmaster before he disappeared around the corner.

"Professor!" I exclaimed, coming to a halt as Dumbledore.looked at me, rising his eyebrow questioningly.

"Yes, Miss Corvin?" he said, eying me from behind his half-moon glasses.

"I was wondering..... with the whole "wolf issue"... maybe Remus could help me out?" I said, shifting my weight from one foot to the other.

"Is that so?" Albus asked, eyes twinkling with Mirth.

"Well... he's a werewolf, after all. He must have some experience trying to control the change..... right?" I continued "If Remus could tell me...teach me..."

"On a first-name basis with him, are we now, Ashlynn?" Albus suddenly said, smiling as I flushed beet red.

When I didn't say anything his smile widened.

"Well, I believe you might be onto something, Miss Corvin. Learning a better self-control could very well help your case" The HEadmaster said to me.