4. Rain Dances, Warnings and Consequences

"Oh my god!" Zoya jumped out of her bed when she saw the beautiful rain droplets gracing her window.

Aditya rushed from the washroom. "What happened? Another fly?" He chuckled.

Zoya was too happy to care. "Adi!" She hugged Aditya. "It's raining!"

Aditya laughed as he hugged her back. "Um... okay. So?"

Zoya looked up, annoyed. "What do you mean by, 'so?'. We're gonna go out and dance in the rain."

Aditya suddenly got flashes of bollywood actors and actresses dancing in the rain and he cringed. "Look we are not doing that! We might get sick."

Zoya pouted. "Please?" She succumbed into her last resort.

Aditya grunted. "I swear when I die because of your foolishness, I'll take your puppy eyes with me."

"To stare at it in hell?" Zoya teased.

"Zo!" Aditya whined and the duo laughed.

"Come on Adi! Let's go." Zoya dragged Aditya outside and immediately began laughing as she felt the droplets of rain caressing her face.

Aditya began smiling too as he sighed.

Zoya began doing some horrible dance steps like those bollywood actors in movies but Aditya laughed and stopped her.

"You can't dance." Aditya grinned and Zoya smiled. "I know! But just for the fun of it."

Zoya began dancing with her awkward moves again and Aditya joined her.

"You can't dance either!" Zoya grinned and Aditya nodded his head. "I know as well! I suck at dancing."

Zoya accidentally stepped on a big puddle of water and it splashed all over Aditya's shoes.

"Hey! You just wetted my shoe even more!" Aditya pouted.

"Wetted? What the shit Adi!" Zoya laughed.

But her laugh was just momentarily since Aditya threw some mud at her.

"Okay. WHAT THE SHIT ADI?" Zoya screamed and Aditya smiled.

"Where the hell did you get mud from?"

Aditya pointed at the mud on the ground and Zoya threw some mud at Aditya's shoe.

"There. All settled." Zoya smirked but Aditya wasn't down playing yet.

The two broke out in a mud fight until they slipped onto the mud.

"Ow! Zo, you're so heavy." Aditya laughed as he bore her weight.

"Bear with it." Zoya laughed as she rested her head on his chest.

"ACCHOO!" Zoya suddenly sneezed and Aditya laughed. "Look who's sick now eh?"

A moment later, Aditya sneezed as well.

"Zo!" Aditya pouted and Zoya laughed.

"Come on, let's get going." Zoya got up and helped Aditya up.

"Wait! What will we tell ma?" Aditya gulped and Zoya sighed.

Zoya brightened up at her brilliant idea. "Adi! Wait, I have an idea..."

Soon enough, the two had climbed up the ladder to their room and got in.

Zoya immediately ran for the washroom but Aditya held her hand and pulled her back.

"I need to take a bath too you know..." Aditya grinned.

Zoya true to wriggle out of his hold. "So? Let me go na! I'll be back quickly."

"Oh no.. you didn't understand what I meant... You know, we can always go and have a bath together, hmm?" He winked.

Zoya took a second to understand what he intended.

"Cheee! Let me go!" Zoya slapped Aditya's shoulder hard and ran into the washroom.

Hey guys! Back with an update real soon, huh? Haha :) Okay so I wanted to inform you guys that I might not be as regular with the updated as I am, because I'm on a trip to India currently.

I'll be really busy. :( But I'll try to update soon!

Until then, please bear with your weirdo writer,
Pooja <3