8: Parties, Getting Drunk and Confessions

[A/N. Note! It's a lil crazy and mature from here, so please read at your own risk. *wink-wink* ]

Aditya's POV

I should have seen where this was going.

Parties. It can only lead to one place. Hell. Because something always goes wrong during parties. It's like demons randomly point at the one partying, "This human being deserves to die!" Just die. Not die-die. You know what I mean.

But of course, the cocky self of me thought better.

5 hours earlier.

"I can't believe it! It was a success!" Zoya smiled and hugged me tightly. "Of course it would be a success Zo! We worked our ass off!"

Zoya glared at me. "Watch your language, young man." "I'm older to you?" I smirked which had no effect on Zo because she rolled her gorgeous eyes at me.

Hold on. Okay, you never noticed. Moving on.

"This calls for a party bhai!" Arjun smiled and I nod my head excitedly. "Party?" Zoya smiled nervously.

"Yeah Appi! It'll be fun." Noor chimed in.

Zoya agreed. "Okay, but since it's only the four of us - no drinks."

'No drinks'. That sounded like a sign on a rebellious teenager's door of 'Don't Come In' because it just makes you go in even more.

***
"This is beautiful!" Zoya smiled as she appreciated the efforts of the Hooda brothers.

"Of course it is, I was involved in the planning."

"Bhai did nothing but order me around," Arjun whispered loudly to Zoya and she smiled. "I see! Adi, do you have anything to say about this?"

Ignoring them, I bought the 'Fruit Juice' I prepared for everyone. "Here everyone gets 2 shots, um drinks." I smiled.

Zoya narrowed her eyes. Oh no. "Adi-"

"Let's play truth or dare!" Noor suddenly said, seeing how Zoya was about to murder me if she didn't say anything. Zoya laugh. "That's nice." I mouth a 'thanks' to Noor and she nodded her head, smiling.

Best sister ever. *screams excitedly*

"Okay, so we have to spin the bottle and..." I explained, stressing on all the long words at which Zoya sighed. "I know how to play the game Adi! Move on."

I showed her an impressed look and finally spun the bottle. It pointed towards Arjun, who was taking a sip of the 'juice'. He looked at me with a exasperated face. "Bhai! You purposely pointed towards me."

"Did I?" I hid a smile and shrugged.

"Anyways, Arjun, truth or dare?" Noor smiled. Arjun chose the latter. "You'll have to go and put cold water on yourself then go to Ma and tell her, 'Ma, Noor got me wet.'"

As I said, best sister ever.

*

All of us were drunk. And I mean all. Taking a sip of the 'juice', Zoya ordered me to get more or she would show me her dance moves and trust me, that's something you never want to see, even if that means making your wife, brother and sister in law drunk.