6: Insomnia, Vanilla Milkshake with Oreo and Weird Confessions

Aditya's POV

"Zoya! I can't sleep!" I snuggled into Zoya. Zoya groaned. "At least let me sleep?" I chuckled. "Nope! I'm hungry."

That was enough for Zoya to open her eyes. "You're what?"

"Hungry. You know when people are in need of food and are starving and dying-" "I know what's hungry! But why the hell are you hungry now?"

A random strand of hair was disturbing Zoya and she was so lazy to remove so it by her hand so she was trying to blow it away.

Beautiful.

I smiled. "Because I love..." I stopped mid-way, trying to gauge Zoya's reaction. As expected, she opened her eyes in surprise.

"-VANILLA MILKSHAKES WITH OREO!" I screamed and Zoya made an action of becoming deaf. "I am so done with you." Zoya whined and got out of bed.

"But we've just been married for like 3 months?" I counted on my finger.

Shit. Counting means Maths, and I'm not ready to go back to school just as yet.

"It's 3am for gods sake Adi! Who drinks vanilla milkshake with oreos at such an ungodly hour?" Zoya rolled her eyes but got up anyway. I shrug. "My hunger's weird, okay? It doesn't come with an invitation, like 'oh hi Adi! So I'll be coming in an hour or so, do keep some freshly backed chocolate chip cookies out for me!'"

"I get it!" Zoya nodded her head, exasperated. "What do you want?"

I climb up and successfully sit on the thing where you make food. I've no idea what that's called and guess what- I don't care, as long as it gives me food.

"Vanilla milkshake with oreo!" I scream excitedly and Zoya smiled. "Do you want any food with it mister?" Zoya pretended to write my order on a writing pad.

"Um, what are your specials for today?" I grinned, playing along with Zoya.

"My head." Zoya sweetly smiled and I chuckled. She was about to pour the milk in the blending machine when I dramatically extend my hand, "Noooooooo! Not the milk!"

"Um, what?" Zoya raised an eyebrow. I scratched the back of my neck. "Milk ain't my thing."

"Let me get this right. You want a milkshake - without milk." Zoya pulled on a straight face, trying hard not to laugh.

I gave her a nervous smile. "I guess so, it's like one of those 'shakes' in McDonalds."

Zoya shook her head in disappointment. "There's still milk in those shakes! Gosh, why did I even marry you, jahanpannah?" Zoya gave me one of those teasing smiles and I back-hug her as she assembled all the ingredients.

"You married me 'cause I'm amazing! And puh~leaseeee! I'm the Hooda guy, I'm irresistible."

Zoya mouthed 'no' and I had to resort to the last straw.

"MISSION TICKLING ZO IS ON!" I tickled Zoya as quietly as possible to prevent anyone from waking up.

Zoya gave one of those silent laughter seizures. I worry about that poor girl sometimes.

My poor girl.

Poor small girl.

Poor small little amazing girl.

Where was I again?

Finally, with the 'milkshake-without-milk' done, we carried it up to our rooms carefully.

I switched on the lights and smiled as we settled down on the bed. "One drop on this bed, and I'll kill you." Zoya glared at me.

I chuckled. "At least we'll have sweet dreams later."

Both of us burst into laughter then stopped at the same time. "Bad joke."

Ugh, this is what happens when you watch too much of Mr. JBR.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Zoya grinned.

"Um... do you like marshmallows?" I asked hesitantly, otherwise having no idea what else to ask her.

"Duh! Not." Zoya rolled her eyes. "Marshmallows are nice when they're roasted though."

"Just like you," she winked, "you're nice when you're roasted." I throw a pillow to her and she pouted. "Okay stop pouting, I won't throw pillows at you my pink fluffy unicorn."

Zoya scrunched up her nose in disgust. "Unicorn? Really Adi?"

I laughed and tapped Zoya's nose. "Cute lil' unicorn."

And that's how the rest of the night went by.

***

I'm such a mean little idiot 😩

hola guys! not even sure if y'all remember me:( it's been that long since I updated this book. that's just sad

oh well I is back now :) do tell me how this update was!

AlSo, if anyone noticed YUDKBH REFERENCE RIGHT THERE ^.^

OH MY GOSH! and did y'all notice that i gave this story in adi's pov? that's because this book is #1 on AdityaHooda!! yASS my boi ❤️ so i'll probably try to give each moment in someone's pov now yay :)

P.S. I got the idea of doing this #Moment while my dad prepared a banana shake for me when it was 11 in the night. trust me, that's late for us since we usually sleep by 9:30 or so?

by your weirdo writer,
pooja <3