《Chapter 2》

So I have come to the conclusion that I am an absolute idiot.

I stood there, staring at Josè as he held his face. My fist was still clenched, but now it was also shaking.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod Y/N, you IDIOT! You can't fight him, you're tiny! This is it! This is the day you officially lost your mind. Good job Y/N. Whatadaytowearaskirt!

My thoughts were going at a million miles an hour, so without knowing what else to do, I turned around to Lloyd.

He was staring at his previous attacker with eyes wider than I would've thought humanly possible. I offered him my hand and his green eyes flickered to me.

Oo, pretty eyes.

Shut up moron, focus, you're in trouble, remember?

Lloyd hesitany took my hand, and I helped pull him up before letting go and turning to look back down on Josè.

I gulped, my eyes widened when I saw the teacher crouched down next to him, asking him to move his hands so he could see the damage.

There was a tug on my arm, and suddenly I was being dragged through the growing crowd and away from the mess I'd gotten myself into. As I stumbled after the girl pulling me, I looked at the back of her head questioningly. She had short black hair, styled in a bob, and her grip was strong, too strong for me to get out of if I tried.

She turned into one of the girls' bathrooms, and only then did she let my arm go and turn around to face me.

She was pretty, her dark hair complimented her stunning ocean blue eyes. She was another one of Lloyd's friends, and suddenly I was angry at her.

"Thanks for helping Lloyd back there, but you don't need to get involved. You're new here, right? Don't go getting yourself into trouble over people you don't know." She said calmly. I could tell by her tone that she meant it in the friendliest way possible, but I was still a mad.

"Well no one else was going to stand up for him! Not even his own friends. Don't go telling me not to do something worth while if you're not willing to muster up the courage to do it yourself. I'm sick of seeing people get bullied for things they can't control." I snapped, throwing my arms in the air.

Her eyes widened at me, "I'm braver than you. You have no idea, just stay out of it please."

I went to retort when Sphire barged in. "Y/N!" She hissed, "are you completely stupid? You know who that was right?"

"Who? The guy I punched? No, I haven't the first clue as to who he is." I said, surprised at how angry my friend seemed at me.

"No, the guy you defended! He was Garmadon's son! Lloyd Garmadon!" She spat his name out like it was a fowl taste on her tongue, and my anger only grew.

I raised my eyebrow at her. "Yeah, so?"

"So? So?! He's evil Y/N, you don't stand up for someone so pathetic!"

"Hey-"

Sphire snapped her head in the ocean eyed girl's direction, cutting her off before she could finish, "Shut, Nya! This doesn't involve you!" She seethed venomously.

"Actually, yeah it does!"

The bathroom door flung open to reveal an irritible teacher, the one from before, accompanied by Lloyd and Josè, who glared at me, blood trickling from a small split in his bruised cheekbone.

I smiled nervously. "Uh? Hello?" I squeaked.

"Who did this?" The teacher jerked his thumb at the boy I'd punched and I gulped.