《Chapter 16》

My best friend started reading this ff the other day & she pointed out how clechè & cringy this is so Imma try & change that (😂😂)

As soon as I got into the bathroom, I pulled my shirt off and stared at the places Lloyd had stabbed me in my dream. Nothing. I ran my fingers over where the previously bleeding wounds had been on my S/C skin, still feeling the sting even after the long cuddle session with Lloyd.

I sighed, rubbing my face. Was it really a dream? Or was it some sort of look into the future? I already couldn't remember everything that'd happened in my nightmare. All I remember was that a guy that looked like the guy I liked had stabbed me. Twice. I remembered his black hair and eyes. How he looked at me with utter disgust and hatred.

Was it a dream? Or does Lloyd really not like me?

I groaned into my hands before huffing and stripping myself of the rest of my clothes and showering.

💚

I stepped out of my room just as Nya came charging down the hall.

"Y/N!" She shrieked, a massive smile made it's way onto her face, "Y/N, I brought you food!"

Before I could answer, she grabbed my wrist and started dragging me back the way she'd come.

I stumbled after her in confusion as we made our way down the hall and into the dining room, where everyone else was, minus the adults.

"I got her!" Nya announced victoriously.

Jay shoved a take away container and utensils into my hands, "Here, enjoy!" He stated.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What have you guys done to it?" I asked skeptically.

"What? Nothing!" Cole scoffed.

"Mhm, sure."

"No, it's just Zane reminded us that you'd mentioned that you had never had Skylor's noodles before!" Nya insisted.

They all looked at me expectantly.

I narrowed my eyes at them suspiciously. "Are you sure?" I turned to Zane, nodding at him, "Zane, I trust you, what did they do to this food?"

"Hey!" Kai yelled in indignation.

The nindroid looked at me in amusement. "I assure you it's safe, Y/N. They have done nothing to it."

I smiled, taking a seat at the table. "Thank you, Zane. You're my favorite."

The five others made various sounds of disbelief and betrayal as I opened the container.

A mouthwatering aroma wafted to my nose, filling my senses and I stared at the noodle dish in amazement. It looked simple, thick, yellow egg noodles, green vegetables with little bean sprouts and meat.

It was the best noodle dish I'd ever eaten. I wolfed it down in mere minutes, while Lloyd calmly ate his in silent amusement as the others looked on in astonishment.

The boys, save for Zane and Lloyd, who was still eating, gaped at me and Nya leant over the table excitedly.

"So?" She asked expectantly, "what'd you think? It's so good isn't it?"

I nodded, "The best thing I've eaten since I came to Ninjago."

Zane sent me a slightly betrayed look, and I remembered telling him the exact same thing when I'd first ate his cooking. I smiled sheepishly at him in return, mouth full of food.

💚

At the end of the day, Misako drove me home, and we were accoumpanied by Nya and Lloyd. Nya was the friend who I was supposedly studying with for the last three days, Misako was the mother of Nya, and Lloyd was sneaking my things back into my room.

I totally wasn't nervous. Not nervous at all, whataeryousaying?

Koko pulled up in the driveway and we all got out, Lloyd darted to the back of the car, quickly grabbing my bags and running around the side of the house. He dropped my school bag and fumbled to pick it up again.

God, I hope S/N comes to the door too and isn't snooping around my room again.

We walked up to the door and Misako knocked on the wood.

We waited for someone to answer the door while I picked at my fingers anxiously.

I stopped when I realised what I was doing, and the door opened revealing a slightly worried S/N.

"O-oh..." she stammered. "He-hey Y/N."

"Hey S/N," I said, giving her my best fake smile. "Where's Dad?"

"Work." She simply replied, eyeing Misako and Nya.

"Oh, you're here alone?" I asked.

She nodded, before grabbing my arm and pulling me inside, saying a quick "Goodbye and thank you!" Before shutting the door roughly.

"That was rude, S/N." I stated. I'll have to apologise to them later. "What's wrong with you today? You seem anxious."

S/N stared at me wide-eyed. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to my room as I stumbled after her.

"Wait- S/N- where are you- why-?" She ignored my protests and questions, shoving open my bedroom door just in time to see the Lloyd flying away on Bean.