BONUS

I've wanted to do this for so long and I wrote it while I was on that haitus (*cough* lazy *cough*) thing and then someone commented that I should write Lloyd's POV when he first sees Y/N again and I don't know if I'm happy someone wants to read it or if I'm pissed off that my surprise was ruined 😂😂😂

3RD Person POV: Lloyd

It was the first time he'd opted for walking through the city to Y/N's house. He'd landed his dragon just outside the city limits and started walking.

It was nice, the cool night breeze, the solitude, everything was quiet and calm. Well, most things.

He still jumped at every noise, terrified that Morro was waiting to get in his head again, or maybe Morro wasn't gone. Maybe Lloyd was just being allowed to dream peacfully for the first time in two weeks.

Whatever it was, it gave him time to think. He finally had his thoughts back to himself. It was a little odd, his head felt somewhat epmty.

But now he didn't have another voice in his head telling him more negative opinions on his thoughts.

He was excited to see Y/N. And scared. She'd seemed so eager to see him when they'd spoken on the phone. But... What if everything was too stressful and she didn't want to stick around anymore?

No, I can't think that way.

He didn't have the first clue as to what to expect. Would she really be so excited? Or would she be upset and never want to see him again because it was too hard to deal with the stress? Or would she-

Stooop! He groaned internally.

Why was it that, now that he and Y/N had put their feelings out there, Lloyd was suddenly so much more afraid of losing her?

Because there's nothing worse than no longer being as good to someone as they once saw you.

Regardless, he needed to stop. He needed to stop thinking she was going to turn tail and run any moment, to stop thinking she may be lying, to stop thinking she'd suddenly stop caring.

No, it wasn't Lloyd thinking like that - it was what he'd been told most of his life - that anyone and everyone he cared about would eventually turn their backs on him because of who his father used to be. It'd been drilled into his head since he was a child. Sure, it was different with Y/N, everyone else he cared about was either family, or citizens of Ninjago City. But Y/N... She was his first. Not his first crush, but his first. His first kiss, his first safe place, his first person whom he could confide in - someone he could tell anything, even if she didn't understand some of it, without any fear of being judged -, she was his first girlfriend... His first love. The first person who made him feel at home, even if they were in completely unknown territory. No matter where he was, if she was with him, he was okay. He was happy.

And that's why he was so, so very terrified of losing her, of having her let him go. Because she meant everything to him.

That's why he hesitated, twice, when he arrived at her property. First waiting a few seconds by the kurb, then by the side of her house below her window.

"I'm being ridiculous." He whispered to himself as he gazed at her window above. It was a rather clechè scene really, him standing below her window, in the midde of the night, his hands in his pockets, looking up and awaiting her head to poke out of the window where she'd smile at him.

But she would'nt've known he was there unless he threw a rock or somthing at her window to alert her, something he decided against doing.

Instead, he sucked in a big breath, exhaled, and jumped up, grabbing her windowsill.

He pulled himself up with practiced ease, taking his usual possition of crouching.

He lifted his hand, curling it into a fist to knock on the glass pane.

And once again, he hesitated.

There she was, running her hands through her hair in stress, pacing, looking as nervous as he felt. She was beautiful. She was so beautiful. So much so that it brought an involuntary smile to his lips, and made his heart swell with warmth.

Seeing the sincerity of her nervousness made  Lloyd feel so releived. She wasn't angry with him, she wasn't waiting awkwardly to tell him she didn't want to see him anymore or that she hated him. She was nervous, impatient - she wanted to see him, wanted to know he was okay.

And he felt the same about her.

So without hesitating another second, Lloyd knocked on the window, the rapping of his knuckled shattered the silence of the night.

And as soon as she opened the window, he stepped in and encased her in his embrass, burying his face in her hair and inhaling her familiar, sweet scent.

And he sighed in content, relieved bliss.

And all of his previous worry, all of the negative things he'd been so concerned about, just vanished as she eagerly retured the hug and squeezed him tightly.