《Chapter 7》

WARNING:
Some pretty sensitive stuff comming up.

He pushed me up against a nearby treetrunk, one arm across my chest pressed me against the rough bark and holding the knife to my throat. I pressed up against the tree as much as I could, doing my best to get away from the knife and wishing the tree would just swallow me whole. He kept his eyes on my as he ran his fingers down the side of my face. I turned my head away, not wanting to look into his ugly face. He was bald, his blue eyes made it feel like someone was constantly stabbing needles into my back, along my shoulders and spine. His pale complexion only visible by the splotches of sunlight seeping through the trees. He'd dragged me deep into the trees of the park, where it was darkest and deserted.

Suddenly his hand slipped away, and out of the corner of my eye I saw him grabbing something from his back pocket.

I turned my head to him as he pulled out a clear, rectangular plastic packet, containing a needle.

My eyes widened and I fully turned my head to stare at him in fear.

"No..." I breathed, panicking. "No! No!" I screamed, kicking and struggling against him as he used his forefinger and thumb to tear a hole in the packet, using his palm to push the needle out. "Please! No!"

He pushed the cap off the needle, letting it, and the plastic it came in, fall to the ground. I only stopped struggling when he pushed the blade closer to my throat. It cut my skin, a small slice split my skin and a drop of blood trickled down my neck. I wept uncontrollably, tears falling faster than I could blink them away.

He moved the blade away breifly to lick the blood off my neck, smirking evily at me as he advanced with the needle.

This is it. He's going to drug me, then probably kill me.

My tears kept falling, and I winced, letting out a small cry and wimpering as the needle poked into the S/C skin of my arm, through my hoodie sleeve, making me clench my jaw, squeezing my eyes closed as yet more tears fell.

Before he could inject whatever the liquid in the needle was into my arm, suddenly his weight left me. I was no longer being pressed to the tree, the blade gone from my throat and his hot, smoke-scented breath no longer assulted my nose.

I drew in two shaky breaths as I peeked open my eyes, hickupping and sniffling. My eyes widened as I looked on at the scene before me, pulling the needle from my arm and throwing it to the floor.

The Green Ninja was standing over the man, who cowered under said Ninja's intense glare. The man in green's fists were clenched and he glared at my attacker with pure hatred and seething in anger.

"Please..." Begged the guy on the floor. "Please, let me go!"

"Like you were gonna let her go?" Growled the Ninja lividly as he advanced. "Not a chance, you're going to jail."

The man's eyes widened before narrowing. He grabbed his knife and leapt at the Ninja, "I can't go back to jail!" He screamed.

The Green clad man dodged the blade with an easy side-step, swinging his fist into the guy's gut making his lungs release all the air in them. The Ninja then grabbed the back of the attacker's head and proceeded to slam his face into the dirt of the park floor. A shiver ran down my spine as I heard the man groan one last time before staying still, the only indicators that he was still alive was his chest slowly, shakily rising and falling.

I stared in horror at the man on the floor, as all of the situation sunk in and I started to sob uncontrollably. My knees started to give out as the Ninja turned his head to me, his green gaze softened with obvious concern.