3- The other side

🐰🐷

Jimin's POV

6 months ago...

I was sleeping in my bed then I heard my phone ringing, I reached to take my phone and answered it.

Me: Yeoboseyo.

Mom: Ah Jimin-ah!

I can hear from her voice that something was wrong.

Me: yae omma?

Mom: Why is your sister not arriving yet?? It's already dark now!! Do you know where is she now? I wait for her too long-

I sat up after hearing that.

Me: Wait omma! She is already gone for a few hours now...

Mom: Then why is she not here yet? What if she got lost in her way?-

Me: I don't know... have you call her?

Mom: I called her but she didn't answer me! Do something Jimin! What if something happens to her?

Me: Calm down first, I'll try to call her again. If I have some information I'll call you back.

I hang up. I felt something happen for sure, I tried to call her. After some few minutes, I realized that her phone was already dead.

Me: F**k!

I got out of my room and headed to Jungkook's room.

Me: Jungkook-ah!!

I quickly knocked on his door, he came out while rubbing his eyes.

Me: Big problem! Charin is still not in Busan in my house yet and it's been a few hours now...Her phone is dead and I don't know what to do!!

JK: Hyung... Maybe she is just on her way to Busan.

Me: My mom called me and said that she has not arrived yet, from here to Busan you know that it takes only 1 hour but now it's been many hours that she left and now where is she??

JK: Maybe Charin just doesn't want to answer our phone because no one believes her from the accident...

Me: She will never do that! She never does something which will make my mother worry!

His response didn't help me so I headed to the other room.

****

After 2 hours of communication with the members, we decided to call the police. They disappoint me so much, they said that we have to wait until 24 hours of her lost before they could go and find her.

***

A few months later...

I can't believe... I don't believe that she is dead or she got into an accident. I wasn't myself after all this thing happen.

Jin: Jimin why don't you eat?

I got up from my seat.

Me: I'm not hungry.

I went upstairs, but instead of going to my room I went to Charin's room.

I closed the door behind me, I still can smell her perfume in this room, everything seems didn't change but it does.

I walked to her table and sat on the chair. I took the phone on the table.

When the police found her car, I told the police to give me her phone. I charged the phone and opened it but it has a password. I tapped 21 09 1997.