17- Shampoo and soap

🐰🐷

Happy birthday to myself hehe 😆

Author's POV

Jas: I'm tired of this too Jungkook! Don't you think that I'm also hurt that I have to go away from you, from everybody that I loved? I didn't have any choice, it was the only decision that I didn't want it. I have to hide everything about Charin inside of Jasmine!! When I saw you, the boys and the girls...you don't know how bad I wanted to go to you guys and hug you guys saying that I missed you guys.

She breathed heavily and cried even harder. Jungkook hugged her and caressed her hair trying to calm her down.

Jas: But I couldn't Jungkook~ I couldn't do anything...

She cried in his chest.

JK: Shhhh~ I'm sorry for talking about this...

She looked up at him, she saw the trace of her tears on his shirt.

Jas: Look at your shirt now~

Jungkook chuckled and kissed her forehead.

JK: It's okay!

He wiped her tears away from her cheek with his thumb and smiled.

JK: I think you should clean yourself.

She nodded and released from the hug. She took her towel and some clothes and walked to the bathroom.

JK: Do you want me to join?

She turned to him and smirked.

Jas: Sure.

JK: REALLY???

Jas: You, pervert Jungkook!!! Never!

She stuck her tongue out and closed the door of the bathroom. She finished and got out of the bathroom with her wet hair. Jungkook was playing on his phone with his towel on his shoulder, he got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Jasmine started to apply some cream on her skin and then dried her hair with the dryer. After some minutes Jungkook got out of the bathroom. His hair was still wet, he dried it with his towel.

She chuckled as she saw this.

Jas: Jungkook, come here.

Jungkook did what she said and came to her, she gestured him to sit on the chair. She then took his towel to dry his hair, she turned on her dryer and started to dry his hair.

JK: It feels good~

She chuckled as his eyes were almost closed. She then smelt something, she sniffed his hair.

Jas: Coconut head!

JK: What?...
Jas: Why is your hair smelling like me?

She crossed her arms and turned off the dryer. Jungkook looked at her from the mirror and smiled softly.

JK: I just have a vanilla shampoo like you...

Jas: Really?

Jasmine took his arm and smelt it.

Jas: I knew it! You used my shampoo and my soap!

JK: Wait, how do you know??

Jas: See? You admit it. Why do you have to use mine?

JK: Because I forget mine hehe...

Jas: We have been in the convenience store, why didn't you buy it?