10- My sister

🐰🐷

Jasmine's POV

I smiled as I woke up, it was Saturday, the day of meeting my brother after many months.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom doing my morning routine. I got out and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Me: Good morning!!

I said excitedly waving to the members. They looked at me in a weird way.

Me: What? why are you looking at me like that?

Seulgi: Why are you so happy?

I smiled and blushed.

Me: I'll meet my bias!!

Wendy: Really? From which group?

Me: Bts!!!

I giggled and they clapped. Irene unnie entered with the breakfast and looked at us.

Irene: What again?

Yeri: She is going to meet Jimin oppa!!

Irene unnie chuckled and served us the breakfast before sitting with us.

Irene: I'm happy for you Jas!

I smiled and nodded.

Me: Thank you unnie!!

I started to eat the food, moaning at the taste.

*****

When I finished, I decided to go to the mall with Joy unnie to buy something for Jimin oppa. I walked around the mall wondering what can I buy for him. I tried to think what my brother likes and remember something.

Me: Hat!!

Yes, I know that my brother likes hats. He always wears it when we go out or also for some public place like the airport.

After deciding that, we went into a hat store. I also know that he likes everything in black so we were looking for something black.

I saw a really beautiful hat so I got one for him believing that he will love.

After buying the hat, Joy got an idea that I should also get something for the other members.

Me: Mmm how about I bake some cupcakes?

Joy: Great idea!!

Me: Let's go buy the ingredient then!

We walked to the grocery together getting some ingredients to make the cupcakes. After buying the things we went back home.

Me: We are back!!

I walked into the kitchen directly with my grocery bags, I took out the ingredients and cleaned my hands.

Me: Ok first the flour!

I took the flour and poured in the bowl, starting to make cupcakes.

*****

Time for the decoration, I did the decoration as they favorite things. Each cupcake represents each member for the Bts and Blackpink.

Me: Done!

I looked at the clock it was 3 pm so I had only 1 hour to prepare myself. I packed the cupcakes into two boxes and put in a bag.

Me: Unnie if you want some cupcakes I've left some for you guys in the kitchen!!

I shouted before going upstairs to my bathroom, cleaning myself. I chose some clothes and wore it.

 I chose some clothes and wore it