20- This is real

🐰🐷

🐷Charin's POV

I shook my head, I couldn't believe that it was real.

Me: No way! This is not real! Oppa please... this is not funny.

Jimin Oppa looked away and put his hand on his mouth like he was going to cry.

JM: I'm sorry Charin...this is real...

I cried even harder after hearing this really bad news.

Me: No... I'm dreaming! This is a dream, Charin! Wake up!

I hit myself and slapped myself to wake me up but I felt the pain on my cheeks.

JM: Stop Charin! That won't help anything...

I hide my face in my hands shaking my head. I heard the door opened up and two people ran inside.

I saw Chanyeol oppa and Jackson Oppa coming towards us.

CY: We heard about Jungkook in the news...

JS: Where is him?

JM: He is in room 512.

I looked at them and back at Jimin Oppa.

Me: What news?

CY: This.

He handed me his phone and I watched the news.

Reporter: Breaking news, Jeon Jungkook the maknae of Bts passed away an hour ago. He was in a bad condition after the accident and in the end, he couldn't make it. We will just wish him to Rest In Peace...

Me: JUNGKOOK!!

I shouted as I placed the phone down, everything went down for me. I decided to get up from the bed but Jimin Oppa stopped me.

JM: Where are you going?

Me: I'm going to see Jungkook!

I tried to get out of his hold but he held me too tight.

Me: Please let me go!

I snuggled until I was free, I ran but Chanyeol and Jackson Oppa were blocking the way to the door, I pushed them away and ran out.

Me: Room 512!

I said to myself and went to the elevator, I saw that it took so much time so I headed to the stairs, I was on the 2nd floor so I ran all the stairs to the 5th.

I breathed heavily and felt the pain from the wound but I still get my energy when I think about Jungkook.

I finally reached the floor, I searched the room like a crazy girl. I saw the number 512, I stopped and opened the door.

I walked into the room, it was a huge room so I didn't see the bed yet. My heart beat faster as I noticed a body on the bed, it was covered with a white cover.

I slowly approached the bed and scanned the body, I took the edge of the cover off and everything stopped. All I hope was just that this face wasn't Jungkook's face, I couldn't think about anything else. It was really him.

Me: Jungkook!!!!

I cried hugging his body, his face was pale, his lips are dried.

Me: Don't leave me like this! You said you love me but why do you have to leave me?

I sat on the chair and held his hand putting it on my cheek.

Me: Listen. I love you Jungkook! I f***ing love you! I can't even explain how I could live without you, I love the way you tease me, the way you make me laugh, the way you kiss me, I just love everything about you! If you're not here... how am I supposed to be happy??

I cried my heart out, I wanted him to know what I really feel. From the start, I liked him, I was just scared to tell him. He was the one who I wanted to spend my life with, the one who will be my partner in everything.

Suddenly I felt something moving, I looked at his belly and saw that it was moving like he was trying to hold his laugh. I stared at his face and saw a smile forming on his lips.

I let go of his hand and took a pillow from the couch before throwing it at him.

JK: Haha!!

He laughed as he opened his eyes, I felt hurt that he joked about that. I was happy that he is alive but upset that he pranked me.

Flashback

They ran to the van and drove to the hospital where Jungkook was. It was in the same as Charin, they got out in a rush and asked for the number of the room. They arrived at the room and walked into it slowly until they saw Jungkook laying on the bed and Jimin sitting on the chair.

J-hope: Jungkook-ah...

They didn't have anything to say, no word came out of their mouths.

They saw Jungkook giggling with Jimin, he seems to be really fine.

Tae: I thought you got hit by a car...

JK: I did, but it wasn't that bad. I just have some little wound...

JM: The news was exaggerating.

Lisa: Oh God I was so scared.

Rose: I thought you would be in a coma or something like that...

Suga: Anyway... why were you guys giggling?

JM: I have a plan to prank Charin when she wakes up.

Jin: Such a good brother you are! She is still in her healing time and you want to prank her?

JM: It will be a revenge for us, she lied to us about being Charin, now we just gonna lie to her too.

***

JM: Chanyeol hyung, we need your help.

CY: What is that?

JM: I want your sister to report that Jungkook is dead. But only a fake news for us.

CY: Why would you want that?

JM: Just for something important, and you will have to be here too.

***

JK: Jackson hyung we need your help!

He explained the prank.

JS: What? Why me?

JK: Because you also help Charin to lie about this so you gotta play along with us.

JS: Okay Okay...

End of flashback

JK: I love you too Chacha!

I was mad so I got up ready to leave but he took my hand and pulled me back to him as he sat up. He hugged me while I tried to push him away.

Me: Let me go!

JK: I won't let you go~ And never will.

He looked at my face and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

JK: I didn't know you were a crybaby.

Me: Shut up.

I hit him on the chest.

JK: Look, this is not just a prank... but I have something important to ask you.

He got up from the bed and got on his knee. I was surprised at his position.

Me: Wait...

He took out a red box from his pocket.

JK: Will you marry me?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of part 20
Vote & Comment!!!
Thank you so much! We reached the 50k in my first book! It's all because of you!

Saranghae💜

🐰🐷