7- Second role

🐰🐷

Author's POV

After Jasmine saw Mei, she didn't know what to do. But as she doesn't want to be impolite, she went to her.

Jas: Annyeong haseyo...

She smiled to her trying to be more polite as possible. Mei saw this and smiled back.

Mei: Hi nice to meet you.

We shook our hand together when the director said that the reread can start. I walk to my seat which is between Chanyeol and Jungkook and sat down.

They distributed the dialogue, it was like a book, and we prepare ourselves by highlighting their dialogue and more. They start the reread.

Mei's POV

Before we came here and reread, the director already send us the dialogue, I have read it first and saw the actors and actresses. I noticed that there was Chanyeol oppa from Exo and Jungkook oppa...

I just thought of Chanyeol oppa as a sunbaenim like the other but after we really met in the reread day I think he is interesting...

After we reread some chapter, we decided to take a break. I saw the group talking and laughing together. Jasmine hit the Chanyeol's arm laughing out loud. I felt something inside me that the scene in front of my eyes was burdened me.

I didn't like the fact that I'm not in their group laughing with them, the fact that I'm not that interesting than Jasmine. I approached them and took a seat beside them.

Me: Hey what are you guys talking about?

They turned to me.

CY: About some stuff haha...

He continued to laugh so did the other two.

I smiled.

Me: I'm going to get some water...

I get up and walked away, I went out of the room to the director room. I knocked on the door before opening it. I saw the director so I bowed to him.

Me: Annyeong haseyo I have something to say.

He nodded and gestured to sit across him so I did.

Me: I want to be the first main character...

He sighed and looked at me.

Director: I'm sorry but we already chose all the actresses and actors to suit there role and I can't change anything Mei...

I nodded in understanding.

Me: It's okay sir... I was just demanding.

I got up and bowed before getting out of the room and went to get the water like I said to them before. I walked back to the room in disappointment I wanted to be the first main character, not the second role.

Me: Here for you guys.

I handed them the water and sat on my chair. They are still talking very friendly while I drank the water.

*****

Jasmine's POV

The reread ended and all of us bowed to each other.

all: Good work!!!

I smiled at Chanyeol oppa. Me and Jungkook we became friend again... I mean as he didn't know who I am so we restart our relationship at zero. I told him that I was born in the same month and year so I can call him by the name..

A staff wanted us to take some pictures for this reread day so we got up and posed for the cameraman. I was between Chanyeol oppa and Jungkook while may is behind Chanyeol. We all smiled at the camera.

We took our thing and said goodbye to each other before going out of the agency. I walked out with the two boys and Mei.

CY: Hey how about we hang out together?

Me: Mmhm sure I don't have anything to do anyway...

I turned to Jungkook and Mei waiting for their answer.

Two: Of course !!

As we cheered a cameraman interrupt us.

CMM: Wait, are you guys going somewhere together?

We nodded our head.

CMM: Can I come with you to film you guys? This is for the drama...I mean your friendship for this drama is interesting for the fans too right?

We looked at each other.

Me: Well I don't have any problem with that...

CY: So do I.

JK: Me too.

Mei: Me too.

Me: So let's go?

We walked together to the van and got inside.

CMM Driver

CY Jas

JK Mei

The record started and we said hello.

All: Hello everybody!!!

We waved at the camera.

CY: We are from the drama 2 by 2!!!

Me: Let's introduce ourselves. Hi, I'm Jasmine from RedVelvet.

I smiled sweetly at the camera.

CY: I'm Chanyeol from Exo!!

He made a 'v' sign.

JK: I am Bts's Jungkook!

Mei: And me, Mei from SwS.

'Where are you guys going?'

Me: We are actually in the van and we don't know we are going but you guys will find out soon.

The camera stopped recording and we decided where we were going.

JK: Where should we go?

CY: Shall we walk in a street?

We titled our head thinking.

Me: I think walking around the city would be great...

I said softly giving an idea. The other looked up at me.

JK: I love this idea I'm in.

Mei: I'm in too!

CY: And so am I.

He winked and I laughed.

Me: Okay then let's go!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of part 7

Vote & Comment!!

Thanks for reading again! I love you so much! Give some idea of a new book if you have some 😉

Saranghae ❤️

🐰🐷