11- Charin? Jasmine?

🐰🐷

Jimin's POV

I woke up with a headache, I moaned feeling my head turning in a circle. I sighed remembering what happened yesterday, I was really mad but now I felt sorry for yelling at them like that. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom brushing my teeth and took a good shower.

I finished and wore some clothes, I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the dining room to have my breakfast. I sat down as the members were already there, I saw them playing with their phone.

Me: Good morning.

They turned their attention to me.

All: Good morning.

They turned back to what they were doing, Jin came and served me the breakfast before sitting down as well. I couldn't take it anymore and started the conversation.

Me: I'm sorry...

I looked down while saying that.

Jin: You don't have to... I think you were right...

Lisa: We didn't think about it twice, I'm sorry oppa.

JK: Hyung...I know that you don't want to hear this word but I'm sorry. I want you to trust me like you did, I swear I'll help you find her!

All: We will help you too!!

I smiled and nodded.

Me: You swear it! Don't forget that!

We all laughed and started to eat without any problem in our head.

*****

As today Jungkook has the filming of the drama I decided to go with him since I know that Jasmine will be there.

Jasmine's POV

Me: Another day of work!!!

I said as I got out of the car and went to the place to film the drama. The set was in the old house of the Haru.

Me: Annyeong-haseyo!!

I bowed to everybody and looked at the house.

Me: Woah this is amazing!! I've never seen an old but beautiful house like this one.

I went into the changing room and saw Jimin Oppa.

Me: Annyeong-haseyo!

JM: Hi Sis! How are you?

A smile appeared on my face, I didn't expect that at all.

Me: I'm good, thank you for asking.

I sat on the chair in front of the mirror for the makeup artist to do my makeup. I noticed Jimin Oppa watching me so I smiled at him.

Me: Is he okay?

I whispered to Jungkook who was sitting next to me.

JK: I believe so...we kinda have an argument yesterday but everything is clear.

I nodded but still wanted to know what was it about.

Me: Can I know what was it about if you don't mind?

He sighed and looked at Jimin oppa before turning to me.

JK: About Charin, his sister...

I gulped, I didn't know what to do. I know how much my brother loves me and I don't want him to be hurt. I just can't tell him about Jasmine, about Charin.