4- Debut

🐰🐷

Jasmine's POV

After one month as Red Velvet, the director said to our manager to look after us and give us our schedule, we were preparing to debut soon. We were doing our music video, practicing the choreography.

Staff: It's your turn, Jasmine.

The staff came in the changing and said to me, I nodded and walked out of the room. I went to the set, there were the decoration and the cameraman ready to take pictures.

Cameraman: Please come, Jasmine.

I nodded and did what he said. I went to the shoot and standing there posing. The cameraman took pictures of me, I changed my pose after 5 pictures.

In the end, we have to take a group shot. The members came and we posed, looking at the camera and he took many pictures.

 The members came and we posed, looking at the camera and he took many pictures

****

****

Irene: Girls the music video Russian Roulette will be published tonight!!

She said as we were eating dinner together. The members got excited and cheered up.

Me: I'm so excited to see the reaction of the people!!

Yeri: Let's just wait to see that in the morning.

We ate while still really happy, when we finished we helped each other clean the dishes and went to our bedroom.

I took a shower then sat on my bed. I smiled as the news still in my head, I looked at my one and only plush that Jackson oppa has bought for me. I took it and hugged it tight before going to sleep.

****

RV: 50M VIEWS????

We woke up and the good news from the manager, we got 50M views by last night until now.

Me: This is so amazing!!

I said excitedly. We looked at each other and hugged.

Sara: Here girls your first schedule of being Red Velvet.

Our manager said before taking out a paper and read it.

Sara: Firstly you girls have a comeback stage to do... Then after that, you have a show that you girls love to watch...

Wendy: Weekly Idol???

Sara: Yes Weekly idol!

RV: Yay!!!

We clapped as the show is our life, we watched every episode of the show and we always laughed.

Sara: Okay girls calm down and quickly eat your breakfast!

RV: Nae!!!

We continued to eat and chatted about our Idol life.

***
Sara: Get in the van girls.

We got in the car and the manager drove out.

Yeri: Will there has some fan of us?

Sara: Of course, you girls are super popular just in a night.

I smiled to myself and looked outside then sighed.

Me: I'm so happy right now...

After a few minutes, we reached the place and got in the building.

RV: Annyeong-his ego!!

We said to all the staffs and passed them to the changing room. The makeup artist and the stylist were there.

We entered and bowed to them before getting ready for the comeback. We got dress and wore some makeup.

Staff: If you're ready please get on the stage!!

A staff shouted from outside, as we were ready, we went to the stage.

We did the rehearsal and everything was perfect so we did the real record.

We were so happy since there are as a lot of fans here to cheer us. After we finished, we went back to the changing room and changed our clothes.

***

We were getting ready for the Weekly Idol.

Director: We start the record now!

Doni and Cony went in front of the camera.

Cony: Hello everyone and this is Weekly...idol!!!

They did the pose of the Weekly Idol.

Doni: So Who is the idol of today?

Cony: Oh they just debuted this last night but they already got in everybody's heart.. and they are Red Velvet!!!

We came out and bowed waving to the camera.

RV: Hello we are Red Velvet!!

We all clapped.

Doni: How are you, girls?

Irene: We are really good since we debuted everything is perfect.

****

We have done the random play dance and it was pretty fun. We have won and we got an ice cream.

We sat on a chair and described the profile of each member.

Cony: So Wang Jasmine? Wang?

Me: Yes Wang, I'm the sister of Jackson Wang from Got7.

Doni: Really? That's amazing, he is really funny.

Me: Haha I know he is.

Cony: But why doesn't he tell us about you before?

I was taking back by this unexpected question.

Me: Well because I told him to... and it's a secret since no one can't know about me before I debuted.

I smiled at my response and continued the description.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of part 4

Vote & Comment!!
I'm sorry that this chapter is too short but I promise the next chapter will be really fun!

Thank you so much for all the reader🙏🙏🙏

Saranghae ❤️

🐰🐷