12- How do you know?

🐰🐷

Jasmine's POV

Me: Nae?

I said as Jungkook called me from the changing room. I got into the room and responded.

JK: We plan to have dinner in our house, and you're invited.

I looked at him in confusion.

Me: I'm invited? Why me?

He chuckled and approached.

JK: Because they want to meet you and talk with you, as Jasmine not as an idol.

I nodded thinking if I will go or not.

Me: Maybe I should call my members and tell them about this.

I took out my phone and called Irene unnie.

*****

Me: Nae unnie thank you!!

I turned to Jungkook who were looking at me since.

Me: She said yes.

He jumped in joy and quickly packed his things.

JK: Let's hurry so we can reach the place faster.

I nodded and took my bag arranging my things then went out of the filming place with him. We got in his van and the driver started to drive away.

Me: Oh look, a lot of fans capture us when we talked on stage.

I giggled as we become a new ship after me and Chanyeol oppa ChanJas now is KookJas.

JK: They have good eyes.

He laughed and so I did. We played with our phone, looking through our social media.

JK: Oh Jin hyung calls me.

He answered the call.

JK: Nae. Not yet. Ok hyung see you!!

Me: So?

JK: He said to go to the grocery first before we reach the house.

Me: Ok!

*****

The car parked at the huge grocery store and we walked out of the car with our mask on. We went into the store and Jungkook took the cart.

Me: What do we have to buy?

JK: Mm... He said we should get some meat and vegetables, and maybe also some snacks.

I walked with him to the meat zone and took some pork, the belly one and etc...Jungkook got some vegetables and we went to the snacks shelf.

Me: I love the snacks!!!

I giggled and started to put in the cart more and more.

JK: You know if you eat a lot of snacks it's not good for your health.

Me: Thank you for your information but food is life so I can't do anything!

He chuckled and walked forward. After we finished, we went to pay. We walked to the car with the cart and put the food on the back then started the ride again.

When the van reached the house, I feel like I became the Charin again. I missed this house so much...many things happened in this house.

Me: The house is huge! I mean it's a villa!

I tried to get amazed by the house but as I had lived in that house before, I don't know how to react.

JK: Thanks, let's just go inside.