5- Park Chanyeol? 1/2

🐰🐷

Author's POV

Like every day since their debut, the members woke up and went downstairs to eat breakfast together. But today it was not like every day.

RV: Really??

They were shocked by the good news from their manager. Sara smiled and nodded slowly before showing a letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idol Award

Dear Red Velvet, we are honored to announce that you girls are invited for this award and win some award. In this award will be just the idols and since you girls are part of this industry so you are welcome in. We would be glad to welcome you to this award.

J. Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RV: OMG!!!

They were excited cause this was their first award to participate and it's not just a normal award but for all the idol.

Sara: Girls... the award is tonight.

She winked and the members smiled.

Jas: Aww can't wait!!

***

Jasmine's POV

As we still have time I took my little book and came downstairs.

Wendy: Where are you going??

Me: I'm gonna get some coffee, wanna join?

The older shook her head.

Wendy: No thank you I'm full of milk.

She said as she showed her the glass of milk in her hand. I smiled and nodded before walking out of the dorm.

I went to the cafe near the dorm, on the corner of this street, there was a really good cafe that I went every time I had the time.

I walked to the cafe, wearing a black mask as we are popular now, it's hard for us to go out.

I quickly got to the cafe and went to order my coffee.

Waiter: Jas?

Me: Yes it's me.

The waiter and I became friends since I came here often. She knows me and I know her, her name is Yunji

Me: So I want-

Yun: A caramel macchiato with chocolate cake right?

I smiled as she knew what I was going to order.

Me: Yup that's right!

She took my order then I paid before taking the trail with the coffee and the cake with me and then I walked to a table.

I searched for a table but there was any empty so I walked to a table for two which there was only a man sitting alone, I approached the tabled and saw that he also has a black mask like me.

Me: Excuse me?

The young man looked at me.

Me: Can we share the table?

He looked around seeing that there was only his table that still has a place.

???: Sure you.

I nodded and smiled through my mask.