How They Met You

~David:

You are Scotty's little sister and you went over to Scotty's house and he brought you over to David's apartment. When Scotty walked into David's apartment basically dragging you behind him. Scotty slammed open the door and yelled, "David, I have boobs and ass, can I be in the vlog now." David only laughed at what Scotty said until David turned the corner and saw you. David put down his camera and began to speak, "Scotty, you shouldn't say that about someone so beautiful." You turned a bright red and put your head down in embarrassment. "David! That's my sister!" Scotty says loudly. "Yea, yea, yea." David says not paying attention to Scotty, "What's your name?" David asks you extending a hand. "My name is Y/n." You say finally looking back up at the boy. Then you guys became best friends, for now.

~Alex:

You are at Ikea looking for a new chair, but you couldn't pick it up for long so it was taking forever to bring it to you're Y/D/V (Your dream vehicle). After about five minutes of picking it up and putting it back down someone decided to help you. He was taller/shorter than you, and he had some man with a camera walking with him. "I don't mind helping you." The boy says picking up the chair and began walking with you. "Alex, doing work without a shirt on?" The man with a camera asks smiling and pointing the camera at Alex. "NO!" Alex says putting the chair down and then pulls off his shirt. Alex throws his shirt on the ground and grabs the chair and begins running with it towards your vehicle. The man puts his camera away, and you pick up Alex's shirt. Once the chair was put into your vehicle, you gave Alex his shirt, and Alex gave you his number. After that you guys became best friends.

~Toddy

You are at a bar with your best friend, b/f/n. After about twenty minutes of downing shots and hating your job, b/f/n goes home for the night. You stayed at the bar alone and continued to down shots. A man with light brown hair comes up to you and asks you, "Do you need a ride home, or maybe even a place to stay the night!" "No thank you." You say downing another shot and stand up to leave. The man pushes you back down in the seat and asks, "You're coming with me right?" as he squeezes your wrists together leaving marks. You close your eyes and fear and all of a sudden you feel squeezing stop. You open your eyes to see a tall man with black hair punching the other guy. The man with black hair stands up and helps you up and out of the bar. "That dude was a dick, don't let it get to you." He says giving you a encouraging look. "My name is Y/n. What about you?" You asks him smiling. "My name is Toddy. Would you possibly want to give me your number and we could go to bars together or something?" Toddy asks you winking. "Anytime." You say giving the boy your number and saying your goodbyes. Little did he know you guys would become best friends.

~Scotty

You are at a party that's in your neighborhood and you see a man that's sitting in the corner all alone. After about five minutes of thinking about introducing yourself, you finally walked over with a beer in your hand. "Hi, I'm Y/n. You are?" You ask handing him the beer. He takes it and he scoots over so you can sit next to him. "I'm Scotty, nice to meet you. Thanks for the beer." He says taking a swig of the drink. "Not to be rude, but why are you talking to me?" Scotty asks you confused. "I'm not really a party person, my friend forced me to come here, and you look lonely." You say looking around for your friend from the floor. "Want to ditch this place and go to Sonic!" Scotty asks you smiling. "Hell yeah." You say jumping off the floor and then help Scotty up. By the end of the night you guys swapped numbers and became best friends.

~Dom

You went to the same high school as Dom. The two of you met in Mr. Johnson's Biology class. Mr. Johnson told everyone to pick a lab partner that you want for the rest of the year. You didn't know anyone in the class and everyone was trying to partner up with a boy with blond hair but you just sat at a stool waiting for a partner. You watch as the blond haired boy pushes past all of the other students and makes his way to you. "Hi, I'm Dom. Would you want to be my lab partner?" He asks you smiling. "Sure." You say grinning. "What is your name?" Dom asks you and you noticed him staring into your e/c eyes. "Y/n." You say staring back into his eyes and then you both became great friends.

Word Count: 872

A/N:

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment, leave ideas, follow, or even leave a request. Have a nice day.     XD