Embarrassing Moments

David:

David just left your apartment to head home, and you decided that you wanted to play some music while you clean. You put on a song and put it to max on the volume. You went to grab your mop, but you started dancing to the song, and by dancing I don't mean swaying your hips, I mean full on jumping around and dancing. You were dancing and when you do a turn you see David standing in the door frame laughing. You turn a deep red and stand there embarrassed. David stopped laughing and he walked over to you. A slow song came on and he held your waist and the two of you begin to dance together. "Nice moves, Y/n." David says turning you around. The two of you danced for thirty minutes and then he spent the night with you.

Alex:

Alex texted you and told you that he would be there in about thirty minutes. You decided to get a quick bath before Alex came over. You waked into your bathroom and run the water. Once the tub was full, you got in and began to soak. Once you got out of the tub, you realized that you didn't have any towels in the bathroom. You walk out of the bathroom and started sprinting towards your room. "Oh!" You hear Alex say and you quickly walk faster. You come out of your room dressed and you see Alex sitting down on the couch with red cheeks. "I am so sorry, Alex." You say looking at him. "It's fine, I mean I like what I saw." Alex says making you turn red. Now you realized that both  of you are a deep red color. "I don't know what to say." You say walking to sit by Alex on the couch. He holds puts on y/f/m (your favorite movie), and you cuddle under a big blanket together.

Scotty:

You and your boyfriend, Scotty, went to a party and there ended up to have a chugging contest. Well, lets just say that you did not want to join in on this, but you ended up getting pushed in the middle on the circle that is chanting chug. A tall girl with long red hair and a full face of makeup also gets pushed into the front. The circle of people then handed you both a bottle of beer. You both start to chug and then the crowd passes you both two more beers and you end up winning. After this you couldn't find Scotty so you decided to walk over to where the shots are. You get a shot of Vodka, two shots of Fireball, one shot of Tequila, and a shot of you don't even know what, but after downing the shots one after another, you start to feel tipsy and dizzy. You ended up standing up on a table by yourself and danced to the music. You got a lot of whistles and compliments but you are drunk and really have no idea whats going on. You hear a loud, "Y/n get down, and lets go home." but you just ignored it. After that your foot slipped off the back of the table and you start falling backwards. Instead of hitting a hard cement ground, you were caught in two loving warm arms. "You are really pretty." You slur out and Scotty just starts walking away from the house that is throwing the party. "Do you have a girlfriend?" You asks smiling and then winking after. "Yes." He says opening a car door and sitting you in the seat. You watch him walk to the other side and get in. He reaches towards you and puts your seat belt on, and then his own. You then begin to cry and hiccup. "What is wrong?" Scotty asks you driving. "You have a girlfriend." you sobbed and then you passed out.

The next morning, you woke up with a major headache and you look over to see Scotty laughing his ass off. "What are you laughing for, my head hurts." You say sitting up straight and holding your head. "You have no idea how drunk you were last night." Scotty says still laughing his ass off. "I only had like 5 beers and a few shots. I couldn't have been that drunk." You say rolling your eyes. "You danced on a table, and then you cried because you asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said yes." Scotty says still laughing. You turn a dark red and throw every pillow on the bed at him. "That is so embarrassing." You say hiding your face in your hands. "Y/n, I thought it was cute, and I love you so much." Scotty says to you. "I love you too." You say and Scotty walks over to you, and lays next to you. He kisses your neck and you only smile.

Toddy:

You were at Hollywood Boulevard with Ilya and some of the vlog squad and you and Ilya got super drunk together. (If you don't know who Ilya is, he is the man that hangs out with David and in the vlogs he is always drunk.) Ilya dared you to race him down the road and your vision is super blurry, but you decide to do the dare anyway. "On your marks, get set, go!" David says as you run faster than Ilya. You were running and tripping but you continued to catch yourself, until Ilya accidentally falls on the back of you. You both puke in sync and everyone catches up to the two of you. "Maybe the two of you shouldn't be drunk together." Toddy says trying to take you away from under Ilya but you aren't moving and neither is Ilya. You both just lay there in the puke.

An hour later

You and Ilya are still drinking a lot, and are now at David's place. "Y/n, do you feel like you could *hick*  puke up your liver?" Ilya asks you as he starts stumbling to the bathroom, but you are already in the bathroom puking. "It's so fucking *puking noise* hot." You say sweating viciously. Toddy is standing at the doorway with his arms crossed at the way you and Ilya are both side by side sharing the toilet to puke in. You take off your shirt and shorts leaving you in your bra and underwear, and you continue puking with Ilya into the toilet. "Y/n, what the fuck! Put your shirt back on!" Toddy says grabbing it and trying to cover you, he is very jealous and territorial. Ilya then throws his shirt and pants off leaving him only in his boxers. David walks in laughing and then he says, "Ilya and Y/n/n get the hell up." while pointing his camera at the two of you. "Not now David!" Toddy says trying to hold you away from the camera and covered but you get up with Ilya. "You missed the best part." Ilya says laughing and then you laugh along with him. Ilya then walks over to the tub and puts on leg in and then holds his hand out to you. You grab his hand and you walk in with him. He puts only cold water going since the two of you are very hot, and then he whispers in your ear. "We will jump and land in the tub at the same time." You nod your head and without even thinking about how full the tub actually is the both of you count to three and then jump. When landing you both landed in the tub and water splashed everywhere. Ilya grabbed your hand and then he ran you towards David's bed and then you both jump on it. "Thats my bed what are you doing?" David asks and then you hear a loud, "Y/n, get the fuck up!" It was from Toddy and he was very mad. Ilya grabs your hand and the both of you walk out of the house and onto the street with only your undergarments on. "Y/n were the fuck are you going?" Toddy yells still pissed. David just continues to laugh and you and Ilya begin throwing punches at one another, until your play fight is interrupted by Toddy grabbing  Ilya by the arm and grabbing you by the waist and he brings you both back into the house. You already know that he is pissed, based on the look is giving you and Ilya. After you both get in, you both immediately go back to the toilet to finish off the puking. "Ready for the show David?" Ilya asks as you and him once again begin puking into the toilet. You get up and go lay on David's couch and in less than a minute Ilya came to see you. You and Ilya began play fighting  again, but Ilya pinned you to the couch, and you could feel his boner, and then you dumbly said, "I can feel Ilya's boner." You say laughing but you were cut off from your giggles by Ilya kissing you and then David saying "Clickbate baby, Y/n cheats on Toddy!?" You didn't kiss back though, you immediately pulled away from him and then you felt Ilya's body fly off of you. You open your eyes to see Toddy angrily looking at Ilya and then he looks back at you and he picks you up in his arms. "You need to stop doing this kind of shit." You hear Toddy say and then you fall asleep.

The next morning:

You wake up in your boyfriend Toddy's bed and you feel a strong arm around you, and you already know that you are going to get a talk. You feel completely embarrassed and you already know what he is gonna say. "I know you are awake, Y/n." Toddy says. "Shit." You say frowning. "What happened and you look down and see you are only in your bra and underwear. "Did we have sex?" you ask turning around to look at Toddy. "No, I wouldn't take advantage of you, but Ilya might." Toddy says jealous. "Toddy, I don't know what I did but I am so sorry. You know how me and Ilya are when we are drunk together." you say kissing his neck trying to make him feel better. "Ilya kissed you, you felt his boner that was probably for you, and you ran around in your bra and underwear. I'm mad." Toddy says but he doesn't look angry. You stop kissing his neck to talk but then he says, "Don't stop it makes me feel better." Toddy says and with that you gave him neck kissed the whole morning.

Word Count: 1,785