David Dobrik Imagine #1

Summary:

I decided that I want to base an imagine about one of David's vlog. Basically I decided to base it off of vlog #451. If you haven't watched it, David asks Natalie, Scotty, and Zane to help pull a prank on Toddy. Instead of asking Zane to help, he asks his girlfriend (which is you), to help him. In the end the prank didn't go so well. (Btw I put the vlog up above.)

David's P.O.V.

I watched as Y/n talked to Scotty about how I prank to much, and with that I had a brilliant idea. I remembered some smoke bombs that I recently bought. I walked over to Scotty and Y/n, wrapping my arms around their shoulders and say, "I heard my name in the same sentence as the word prank, and I was immediately inspired." Scotty lets out a chuckle and Y/n giggles and face palms. "Okay, so he is the prank. Scotty is going to pretend to do a Q and A, and he will ask the question, 'What is the worst thing David has ever done to you?' and when he does I will throw two smoke bombs through the window. Y/n, you are just going to be there to make it look more real, and Toddy will have no idea what is happening." I say smiling brightly and then grab my camera.

Your P.O.V.

Thirty minutes after David told us his idea, we are sitting on Scott's couch and he is asking questions. You began squirming around on the couch starting to get nervous. "Next question, who is the funniest in the vlogs?" Scotty asks us smiling at the camera set up. "Jason." you say, laughing at the thought of Jason being goofy. "I think it would be me." Toddy says smiling at the camera. "Of course you would say that." you say and Scott and Toddy laugh in sync. "Alright, what is the worst thing David has ever done to you?" Scotty says sitting on the very edge of the couch, ready to get up. Not even five seconds later, David's head pops into the window and says, "Surprise motherfuckers." as he tosses the smoke bombs in. When this happened, Toddy had a great reaction, but the smoke was taking your breath away quickly. You stand up and you couldn't see a thing except pink and purple smoke. As you began to rapidly find a way out, a smoke bomb is thrown over your head towards the window, causing more smoke to get in your face and sight. You began to run out of air, as you just began running in one direction. You feel your foot meet contact with the big stand up light, instantly tripping you. You landed straight on your left hand, and when you made contact with the cold ground, you felt your hand push in towards your wrist, following a loud popping sound. You can still hear Toddy reacting and you begin coughing, almost making a chocking sound. You have tears pouring down your face, and you hear the  smoke alarm go off, and a "God damn it!" following after it. The smoke is still floating around, but not enough to continue chocking you. You gasp for air as you cry about your hand. "Wait, where is Y/n?" David yelled running into the room that he just recently threw the bomb into. He looks down at you, and instantly throws the camera on the ground besides him. He kneels next to you and picks you up bridal style. He brings you into the kitchen and sits you down on the counter. "I'm just over reacting as always." you say trying not to cause a scene, even though you know that you are not over reacting. You are to scared to even look at your hand. "HOLY FUCK!" Scotty yells and grabs his car keys. "David, get her in the car, her wrist is so fucked." Scotty says frantically. Toddy comes out with David's camera to record what is going on. David picks you up and brings you to Scott's car.

When you got to the hospital, you looked down at your hand for the first time, and you see that your bone was literally pushing on your skin, looking as if you would have fell any harder it would have went through. You passed out at the sight.

You wake up to a white wall and a group of people talking in the room. You instantly closed your eyes again feeling weak. "I'm such a dick, she is gonna break up with me, and she is gonna hate me." You hear a voice say. "David, she fucking loves everything about you, just calm down." You hear another voice say. You open your eyes and see David pacing back and forth, Scotty staring out the window, and Toddy tapping his foot. "She is awake." Scotty says looking at me. David quickly moves towards you, and he has teary eyes. "I'm so sorry, y/n. Your wrist and hand is literally so fucked up, and I love you so much. I am so sorry." David says with a tear going down his cheek. You look at your left hand and it is in a white cast. "I love you too." You say making a kiss face at him. He smiles weakly and leans down and kisses you. "Why don't you hate me?" David asks pushing your hair behind your ear. "Because you didn't mean for me to get hurt, and plus now you get to help me more." You say smiling.

Word Count: 952

Tell me what you thought about this, and please leave a comment, like, or request. Thank you for reading and tell me what I should write next.