Scotty Sire Imagine #1

~This is inspired by Riverdale. If you can't tell~

(There is a serial killer on the loose and you are contacted by him. He gives you lots of threats and Scotty has to help you.)

"Y/n, have you read about the Masked Killer? It's all over the news." Scotty says worried. "Yea, b/f/n (best friend's name) read me an article about it." You say sitting next to Scotty on the coach. "Can you promise me that you won't travel alone while he is on the loose?" Scotty asks you while playing in your hair. "I promise." You say kissing his cheek and then falling asleep after your long day of work.

You wake up, on the coach next to Scotty and walk to the bathroom to get dressed for work. After getting dressed you heard your phone ring. Out of habit, you answered your phone, not noticing that it is a blocked number.

You: Hello, this is Y/n speaking.

Unknown: Hello, this is the Masked Killer.

You: Why are you calling me? This makes no sense!

Masked Killer: I watched you give your speech at the town hall. You talked about how you wanted to make things better and help us do better. You really inspired me, but I need your help.

You: I am so sorry, but I can't help you!

Masked Killer: You help me or lover boy dies. It really is a simple pick.

You: Okay, I'll help you. What exactly do you want me to do?

Masked Killer: You will cut off all relations with sinners. The first person you will stop communicating with is Scotty Sire. He has sinned, and does not deserve your love.

You: Scotty is not a sinner. How has he sinned?

Masked Killer: He leaves you for hours some nights and comes home drunk. (JUST PRETEND)

You: Okay.

The Masked Killer hangs up and you  sit down on the floor. You bring your knees up to your face and cry. You hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom and you wipe your tears and stand up. You didn't notice that your eyes are puffy and red. Scotty walked in with a smile on his face until he sees your eyes. "Y/n, whats wrong?" Scotty asks you, opening his arms. You don't go into his loving arms, like you would love to do. Instead you just stand there and hold your tears back. "Scotty, we can't be together." You say in a chocked voice from holding tears. Scotty stands there and thinks of something to say. "You were fine just last night, why a change of heart now?" Scotty asks with tears spilling out of his eyes. You can't find any excuse, so you grab a suitcase and throw all of your stuff in it. You began walking out and Scotty was no where to be seen. Maybe he is still in the bathroom crying, or maybe he left.

Four Weeks Later

The Masked Murder not only made you leave Scotty, he also made you leave all of the vlog squad except for Alex Ernst. You also stayed with Alex even though he lives with people from the Vlog Squad. You sleep with him in his room and leave during the day. He is the only one that knows why you have been dropping all of your friends. It feels sick leaving all of your friends so suddenly and you cry yourself to sleep at night, mainly because you miss Scotty. Tonight was different though, you didn't cry and even Alex was surprised that you didn't cry. Your phone buzzes and it reads Blocked Caller. You answer the phone and put him on speaker. 

Masked Killer: Have you unfriended David yet?

You: Yes, he has been for three days now.

Masked Killer: How did you unfriend him?

You: I told him that we couldn't be friends anymore.

Masked Killer: What did he say?

You: He asked why, and then I said he treats me like a slut in the vlog.

Masked Killer: That was your last task. Keep everything like it is, or lover boy gets a surprise. 

You: Why? Scotty hasn't done anything to deserve this.

Masked Killer: Because I said so.

You hang up and you chunk your phone at the wall. Alex walks over to pick it up and the screen is completely cracked. "I am going back to my boyfriend Alex, I can't do this. I want you to do something for me. I am going to Scotty's house to see him again. I need you to tell everyone why I have been dropping them." You say to Alex crying. "I will, and you be safe. Scotty can handle himself." Alex says hugging you and then walking out of his room with you. He goes one way to call the friends together and you go to the apartment door to leave.

When you get to Scotty's house you knock on the door and he opens the door with tears in his eyes and a beer in his hands. "Scotty, I am so sorry. If you let me in, I can explain everything to you. I will tell you everything from beginning to end. I know it will be hard to underst-" he cut you off by kissing your lips. He tastes and smells like hard liquor. He pulls you in his house and you tell him everything.

"I can handle myself. So if he calls you again, let me known because I will handle it." Scotty says kissing you again. In the middle of the kiss, your phone rings again. You answer.

You: Hello

Masked Killer: You will obey me, won't you? Don't forget that killing lover boy is always an option.

Scotty: Come get me then!

The Masked Killer hung up the phone. "I love you." Scotty says to you. "I love you too." You say to Scotty. 

Later that month the Masked Killer was put into jail, and Scotty was fine. 

Word Count: 929