What he says to fans that do not like you

David:

In Public:

David was bringing you to get your first tattoo. You were gonna get one on your wrist that said -David's- and he was gonna get one on his wrist that says -Vlog.- When you were walking in, a big group of girls ran up to him and asked for pictures and autographs. Well you took the pictures and then the girls were walking away when one of them walked really close to you and whispered, "He doesn't really love you, he just wants views." You weren't going to say anything but David overheard and said "What are you talking about, of course I love Y/n. When I look at her I don't see views, I see the girl I love."

On Social Media:
Genericuser123: i don't know why you would wanna hang out with a girl that only wants you for fame, I mean you are way better than that.

DavidDobrik: I don't know why you would wanna talk about such a beautiful and amazing girl, I mean nothing gets better than that.

Alex:

In Public:

You were on a date with Alex and waitress knew who he was. She was being extremely nice to Alex but she was treating you rudely. When the waitress walked off, Alex said, "I am going to the restroom, I'll be back." You nodded your head and the waitress walked over to you. "Hey, I'm sorry but we also don't have the ingredients to your fifth order." The waitress says rudely. "That is fine, I wasn't that hungry anyways." You say nicely and smiling. "Good, maybe you could lose a few pounds, I'm sure it bothers Alex too." She says smirking. She walks away and a few tears run down your eyes. You know that you are a good weight, but that just wasn't nice of her and it hurt your feelings. You have mascara running down your cheeks and Alex sits down on the other side of the table. "Y/n, whats wrong?" Alex asks concerned. "Nothing, you can finish eating, but I think I'm gonna just uber to David's place." You say standing up and about to walk away. He grabs your wrist lightly and he pulls you on his lap. "Whats wrong, beautiful?" Alex asks. "I said nothing." You say standing up and walking away until you hear. "What did you say to her?!" Alex yelled at the waitress. "Don't even answer that, but I suggest you never say anything to her again." Alex says walking towards you and grabs your hand.

On Social Media:

ProtagonistLover5: Did anyone noticed how Y/n kissed Alex's neck in this video. Slut much?

AlexErnst: Actually, she did that in the start of the video because I kissed from her neck to her ear. She didn't know that David started the video, but I guess I'm the real slut here.

Scotty:

In Public:

Scotty was walking you to therapy when a fan stopped him and they began talking and took a photo. You were okay with this because it doesn't take long for a hello and a picture but the fan kept stopping Scotty. Scotty spent around 15 minutes trying to tell his fan that he needed to go but she kept talking. "I'm sorry, but he is walking me to therapy and we really need to go, I'm already 4 minutes late." You say kindly and smiling. "Rude much, we were in the middle of a conversation." the girl say angry. You began to sob because you are very emotional and just want to go to therapy. So you sobbed and said, "Okay, thats fine." and then you walk towards your therapy and then you hear Scotty say, "Look, she was very nice about you making us late, and you had the nerve to call her rude while being rude. I have to go." Scotty says catching up to you. "Thanks baby." you say. "No problem gorgeous." Scotty says wiping your tears.

On Social Media:

Brownlamp02: Is the annoying girl meant to be funny?

ScottySire: Is brownlamp02 tryinging to be funny or offensive? because I don't think its either.

Todd:

In Public:

You are the main character in a new movie. When the movie went out into theaters, he was going to the movies with you to watch it. During the movie, Toddy kept telling you how great you did, and you would say thanks and blush. When walking out of the theater, a teenage boy stopped the two of you. "Are you the girl in the movie?" He asked looking up at Toddy and then back to you. "Yes, I am." You say smiling. "Well, your acting needs work, but don't get me wrong, you are one hot woman." he said winking. "Excuse me?" Toddy says stepping in front of you. "Todd, it's not a big deal." you say tugging on his upper arm. "I think you should keep you comments to yourself." Toddy says standing up tall. "What are you gonna do about it, punch me?" the young boy says standing up tall as well. "Want to find out?" Toddy says pulling away from your grip. The boy rolled his eyes and walked away. "Thanks you Toddy." you say hugging him. "No problem, beautiful." He says kissing your cheek.

On Social Media:

Doodlebob06: Is Toddy really dating that rodent?

ToddySmith: Rodent? If you need glasses, I will personally pay the bill for you to see her pretty face.

Dom:

In Public:

Tonight you had  a concert with your band. Dom was standing in front row and you and your band was just walking on stage. You grabbed your guitar and began playing the first song. You and the rest of the band did several songs and during half time, you all just kinda talked to the audience. The lead singer Betty handed you the mic so you can answer some questions from the audience. The second the mic hit your hand you heard a, "Hand the mic to someone prettier." and you were positive that everyone heard because it was silent when he said it. You looked down with a frown on your face and you went to pass the mic back to Betty but Dom who was in front row said, "Give me the mic." You looked down at him and grabbed his hand and he climbed on stage and then he grabbed the mic and said, "Whoever said that, you are cruel, wrong, mistaken, and blind. This is my girlfriend Y/n, and she is very beautiful and in my opinion is the prettiest in the band. Even though what you said was really rude and inconsiderate, you reminded me to do something." Dom then puts down the mic and gets on one knee. "Y/n Y/M/N Y/LN, will you marry me?" Dom asks you. You wipe tears from your eyes and say, "Yes."

On Social Media;

He just ignores those haters.

Word Count: 1141