Toddy Imagine #1

Your P.O.V.

Before we get into the story a few things should be said. You and Toddy have been together for three years and have been trying for a baby for 5 months.

"Toddy, get in here! I have something really important to tell you!" You say yelling a bit so he will hear you. You hold the positive pregnancy in your hand, and you smile widely with excitement. You hear footsteps coming to the bathroom door, and then it swings open. "Yes beautiful? Is the test negative again? Maybe we should wait a while longer to start trying again. Plus, tour is coming up and it will be such a hustle with you being pregnant and all." Toddy says wrapping hid hands around you in a warm embracing hug. "Toddy actually, umm yeah. You are right, maybe we should just wait." You say nervous and hiding the test. 

1 month later  

It's been a month since you found out you were pregnant and you still haven't told Toddy. You decide that now it the time and you walk over to the couch. When you sit next to him, you notice that he is editing his video on his computer. You know that Toddy hates to be bothered when he is editing, but you assume that this is more important. You tap his shoulder and he rolls his eyes, but he takes his earphones off. "What?" He asks you annoyed. "I should have told you the second I found out, but it sounded like you didn't want this to happen. Toddy, I'm pregnant and I found out a month ago." You say holding his hand. Toddy put his computer down and started jumping up and down. He then yelled, "I'm gonna be a dad!" He then picks you up in his arms and spins you around. "Y/n, I love you so much. I'm so excited. We need to go to the doctor as soon as possible, and when the time comes find out the gender." Toddy says smiling big. 

3 months later

"So what should we name her, gorgeous?" Toddy asks smiling. "I'll pick the middle name. I want the middle name to be Grace." You say holding your belly. "I want her first name to be Elizabeth." Toddy says kissing your belly. You pull him up to your face and you give each other a passionate kiss.

4 months

Toddy was back with David, and you had a doctor's appointment to check up on the baby. While you were there, you were told some unfortunate news. You lost the baby, and there is nothing you can do about it. You drove back to David's house, so you can tell Toddy the bad news. When you got there, your eyes are puffy and you had tears in your eyes. The first thing you did was flop down on the couch and cry into a pillow. You feel someone rub your back and you automatically know its Toddy. "Gorgeous, whats wrong?" Toddy asks you with concern in his voice. "Todd, we lost the baby." You say in sobs. Toddy, stops breathing for a few seconds and then continues. You sit up and he wraps you in his arms. He has tears pouring down his cheeks and he starts to sing to you softly, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." You drift asleep in his arms and the next day he assures you that the two of you will keep trying to have a baby. He also makes sure he is there for you, when you cry.

Word Count: 616