How you became a couple

David: 

David asked you out of course, and he did it in a blog. David grabbed the paint ball gun and told the whole vlog squad to line up with there shirts off. "Y/n, come over here. We have to tell you something." David says and you come running in. "Whats up David?" You ask him. "Watch this." David says pointing the paintball gun at the men. He spelled out 'will you go out with me.' The boys yelping in pain of course threw the moment off but it was still cool. Toddy grabs the camera and points it at you guys. "So Y/n, what do you say?" David asks you smiling. "I always will say yes." You say giving him a big hug.

Scotty:

You asked Scotty out. You had just recently watched 'Everything Sucks!' and you had an idea. You wanted to ask Scotty out by lip singing to his favorite song and ask him out at the end. You grabbed your camera and you remade one of Scotty's music videos and played Scotty. At the end of the video, you started to talk about how you met someone special in your life. You talked about the man like he was the only person on earth. "He is the sweetest man I've ever met and he treats me like a princess. Not only that, he has called me princess so many times, I decided to do something about it. Scotty Sire, will you go out with me, and be my prince?" You say the camera and begin to smile with a single tear coming from your eyes. You titled the video, 'I have been hiding something.'

Later that day Scotty Sire decided to make a video reacting to it. He watched it and laughed at how cute you were trying to act like him. When it came to the end of the video, Scotty's mouth dropped and he didn't know what to say. "Y/n, I was meant to ask you out, but I would be honored." Scotty says smiling and titled the video, 'The truth.'

Toddy:

You guys never officially started dating, you guys just started calling yourselves a relationship. You guys acted as a couple for about six months before he asked you out. You guys were sitting on David's couch and all of a sudden he said, "I can't do this anymore. When are we just gonna start dating?" Toddy asks you frustrated. "Right now, Lover Boy." You say pulling him to your lips and kissed him. David runs in from the hallway and says, "I got all of that on camera."

Alex:

After he helped you put the chair in your car, you guys became more immediately. For example, you are both grown adults that have needs. Lets just say you guys hit it off well (wink wonk). After the first five nights of you going over and the first 3 dates, he asked you out in his room while playing with your hair. 

Dom:

Believe it or not, you both asked each other out in a way. The night that you got together, Dom had been punched in the face because he was making out with someone's girlfriend. David was recording him and making fun of him and then Dom explained what happened to the camera. Then you walked up to Dom and said, "Maybe if you had a girlfriend of your own, you wouldn't get punched in the face." You say smiling and trying to give him a hint. He caught on to your hint and said, "Then why don't you be my girlfriend?" Dom says smirking. Your cheeks turn a dark red shade and David is still recording. "I would love that." You say and then wrap your arms around him.

Word Count: 643

A/n:

Leave a comment, idea, new character, or a request. Thank you!