Times you were arrested

David:

You and David were in target and he was recording. David was never really caught recording when he wasn't supposed to be, but he was told several times to put his camera away in target. It just so happened that when the worker gave David his third warning, he needed the bathroom. David handed you his camera and went into the bathroom. While waiting for David, two cops came in and started walking towards you. One of the pulled the camera out of your hands and put it on the ground next to you. The other slammed you onto the wall were your back was facing him. He put the cuffs tighter and tighter until you felt like you were going to lose circulation. "Officer, I can just leave seriously." You say wincing in pain. "You were told several times that you can't record in here." The officer says, "You have the right to remain silence. Anything you say or do, can be used against you in the court of law." He pulls you off the wall harshly and you see David run out of the bathroom. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?" David asks the cop angry. "Excuse us sir." The cops says walking past him.

You sat in the prison holding cell until an officer, came by with David. "I'll take her, please." David says pointing at you. The cop lets you out and David immediately hugs you. "Y/n, I am so sorry, I will never record in Target again." He says when the two of you gets outside.

Alex:

You and Alex were walking down to the park late at night, and you see a man running down the road. "Hey, are you cold?" The man asks you smiling. "Umm, yea a bit, it is very chilly outside." You say grabbing Alex's hand worried. "Here take my jacket, I don't need it." He says handing you the jacket and running off quickly. You not bothering to really look at the leather jacket, you put it on your shoulders to be warm. A cop car pulls up, and two cops walk up to you and pin you to the ground. Alex stands there confused and you are in pain due to the cop putting hand cuffs on you. "What are you doing? I didn't do anything." I say whimpering. Alex began to get mad at how you whimpered and the cops didn't care. "The jacket, don't act dumb. You are part of a gang with drugs. Now shut up!" The cop yells holding you down on the ground and starts talking to the other cop, "This girl is dangerous, call back up." "Get off of me, I'm not in a gang." You say choking back tears of pain. "I didn't ask you! Don't speak unless spoken to!" The cop yells putting more pressure onto your cuffs and body. "Ow! That hurts, I can hardly breath." You say crying and whimpering. "Shut up, or they tighten!" The cop yells. "Get off of her." You hear Alex yell to the cop. "Shut up Alex. Keep yourself out of it." You say to Alex, and the cop tightens the cuffs. You wince at the pain, and hold still. The cop picked you off the ground and Alex got to see the tears in your eyes, and you see the anger on Alex's face. "Take her out of the cuffs you asshole." You hear Alex yell in anger. The cop put you in the cop car, and they slam the door. It was so crammed in the back of the cop car, and your cuffs are so tight. You can't even begin to imagine what Alex is doing. After a few minutes the door opposite of you opens and Alex is thrown into the car. The car door slams and you can't imagine how crammed in he feels. Later David bails you both out and Alex burns the jacket later that night.

Scotty:

You and Scotty were walking around in the store, when you felt someone touch your back pocket but you thought nothing of it. You both continued to walk and an alarm went off. Two cops walk over to you and Sotty. "We have to do a pat down." The cop says and Scotty and I both get patted down. "You are good, sir." The cop says to Scotty patting him on the back. Scotty wasn't worried for you considering he knows you didn't take anything. You were holding his hand the whole time and your other hand was in your hoodie pocket. The cop stopped when he felt something in your back pocket. The cop reaches into your pocket and grabs a necklace out of it. "Nice necklace. You were gonna leave without paying?" The cop asks you angry. "I put it in her back pocket." Scotty says standing in front of you. "I'll pay you guys for the necklace and you guys can put it back on the shelf." Scotty says handing the cop money for the necklace and the cops walk away and you and Scotty leave. "Scotty, I didn't take that necklace, and I know you didn't put it in my pocket." You say confused. "Just hush. I got us out of it." Scotty says kissing you. "I love you." You say to him and he says it right back.

Toddy:

You and Toddy went to a party at some strangers house and the cops ended up coming. For some reason the man that started the party said that you bought beer. "I don't even know this man, so why would I buy beer for his party." You ask the cop shocked. You fought for about five minutes with the officers until they slammed you on the wall, and put cuffs on you. They tighten the cuffs until you feel some blood drip. They push you hard onto the wall until you feel as if your bones are being crushed. You basically scream in pain. Toddy sees the blood on your wrist and sees how hard they are pushing on you. "Officer, I bought the beer not her." Toddy says trying to make them stop. They pull you off the wall and everyone basically sees the blood dripping off of your wrist. You have tears in your eyes and you like directly towards Toddy. "Toddy just meet me at the station." You say and you feel the cuffs tighten even more. "OW STOP THAT HURTS!" You yell crying. "I BOUGHT THE BEER!" Toddy yells but the cops don't listen.

You are sitting in a waiting cell and the cuffs are still as tight as before. You see Toddy and a cop show up and you are still crying in pain. "I need her please." Toddy says looking directly at you. They let you out and take the cuffs off. You walk outside to Toddy's car and get in. "Toddy, my wrist hurts so bad." You say with puffy eyes. "I'll bandage them up when we get home." Toddy says leaving the police station angry.

Word Count: 1173