Justin (2)

Justin's P.O.V

          I walked into my science class to see Michael writing, I sat besides him and put my things down as he looked up at me "Valentine's Day is coming" he said as I nodded "yeah.. what's the big deal?" I said, pretending as if I didn't care.

Things didn't work out between Michael and Chloe, he told me the date was nice and he had a good time but he didn't feel anything towards her.

"Well the team doesn't have practice on the day of Valentine's Day because coach wanted to let us spend it with our girlfriends or boyfriends so do you want to hang out that day?" Michael asked as my eyes widened "oh I didn't mean like that.. I hope I didn't freak you out, I meant not to be rude or anything, there's nothing wrong with you" he said and I felt like my heart was about to burst.

"Please stop talking" I said, "I will do that" he said and continued his work.

After class, I searched for Derek who was with Ethan "I need advice" I said and pulled him away from his friend. "What's up?" "Michael asked to hang out but just as friends on Valentine's Day" I said "ouch.. sorry Justin but say yes, you never know what could happen" Derek said as I nodded "okay.. should I confess how I feel that night? I had another way I confessing my feels to him but I feel like I might as well tell him" "Wait and see how it goes and if it feels right then tell him" Derek said and I nodded, "thanks" I said and grabbed my phone.

Justin: I'm in :)

"Justin!" Mary called as she ran towards me and I turned around to see my best friend attempting to run in slides as I smiled. "You're back from vacation" I said as she hugged me. "Yeah, I wanted to say hi before I go find Zack" "Well thank god you're here.. so much has went on" "tell me all about it when we hang out after school" Mary said and wrapped her arm around mine as we walked into the building

"So things with Michael and Chloe didn't work out, huh?" "Nope.. and now we're going to hang out on Valentine's Day but just as friends" I snorted. "That's weird.. he has to like you, like come on! Who even says that? Hanging out as friends on Valentine's Day? I've never heard of that before" Mary snorted. "Well Derek was telling me that if things work out I should confess how I feel when he takes me home" "sounds like a good idea, he still dating Ariana?" "Yeah, he spent the weekend with her and came back with a whole bunch of hickies on his chest.. asked me if I knew anything about hiding them around our parents with make up because I'm gay" I said as I rolled my eyes. Mary laughed, "he's funny! But anyways, how's Zack been while I was away?" "I checked up on him from time to time, always with his friends" "okay good" Mary smiled.

"So for your date.. I should give you a make over!" Mary smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully "it's not a date" "oh come on, it so is.. but come on, let me fix up your hair and your style.. you always wear the same different colored basic T-shirts everyday and the same pair of jeans" Mary said and I blushed in embarrassment as I looked down at my outfit. "Plus my father is very rich and wouldn't mind if i spent a couple hundred to help out a friend" Mary smiled as she held a credit card in her hand.

"I feel bad, won't he get mad at us?" "Are you kidding, this is the first time I've actually made use of this card.. I usually try not to spend a lot unless it's for food" Mary shrugged. "Well.. okay fine" I said as Mary squealed, "we'll start tomorrow morning!" "but we have school" I said, "pretend to be sick.. my friend Ryan calls in and pretends to be my dad all the time when I wanna skip class, he has a great Hispanic impression" Mary smiled.

"Okay.. I'll pretend I'm sick" I said as she smiled "call me when you want me to pick you up tomorrow!" she said and squealed within excitement as I laughed.

💛

I grabbed a hot wet towel and pressed it against my forehead, and as soon as I heard my mother's footsteps, I hid the towel underneath my bed and wiped my forehead as my mom felt my forehead "oh my, you're very warm" she said. "I'll call in, get some rest baby" my mom cooed "I should get to work, make sure to take medicine!" My mom said and left.

I grabbed my phone and texted Mary as I got out of bed and shut the door. I changed into a pair of jeans and grabbed a T-shirt from the closet, I put on my vans and grabbed my wallet.

"Someone's a liar" Derek teased as I rolled my eyes, "so? I covered your ass when you spent the weekend with Ariana" I said as Derek smirked. I heard a car horn and peaked out the window to see Mary in her white Bentley, "bye!" I waved and made my way outside as Mary waved

"First we're going to eat breakfast.. I am starving" Mary said as I chuckled "me too" I said. "I scheduled an appointment at the salon for you, I was thinking we could get your hair dyed" she said as my eyes widened "don't worry, I'm not going for anything crazy.. I was thinking maybe like brown? Or black?" "I like brown" I said. "Okay good, and after we get your hair dyed we are going to the mall to meet with my stylist" "you have a stylist? Why didn't I know this?" "Well he works for my dad but we're cool" Mary smiled. "How much will all this cost? I bought my wallet to help out with the money" I said.

"Don't worry about it Justin, leave it to me!" Mary said as I sighed but nodded, I felt bad but she kept insisting.

"Trust me.. when you come back to school, you will be different" she smiled.