Justin (5)

Justin's P.O.V

          I lied on my bed as I sniffled, wiping my tears as music played from my speaker. Michael had went with Bianca and seeing those pictures on Instagram..
I sobbed into my pillow and heard the doorbell, I looked up as I wiped my tears and peaked out the window to see Michael standing on the porch.

I looked at myself in the mirror then ran down the stairs and opened the door as Michael sighed "I'm so glad you're here! I just wanted to talk to you Justin, I'm so sorry I went without you.. I really really like you and I'm so stupid for going with Bianca but listen Justin nothing happened, we just danced and that's it! I didn't touch her or kiss her or anything Justin, Jason was the one who talked to me—" "he did?" I cut off as he nodded "yes.. I think he was high" Michael raised a brow. I was surprised that Jason had done that for me, he usually doesn't care about my problems and acts like I'm fine all the time but he actually said something to Michael for me.

"Let's talk" I said and Michael entered my home and sat down on the couch as I sighed. "I get why you don't want your family to know about me.. and I'm not going to pressure you to tell them because I get what you're going through,  but I don't want to be with someone who hides me all the time.. not telling your family about me is one thing.. but pretending to have Bianca as your date so they wouldn't have to know about me? That's a whole new level of low for me and I don't want to be treated like that.. Michael I like you a lot too, I've liked you since the first day I saw you" I laughed. "But just because I like you it doesn't mean I'm going to let you walk all over me.. I can't do this Michael, I'm sorry" I said as he shook his head "no please Justin, I'll put it in more effort" he said as I shook my head "you're going to graduate in a couple weeks anyway Michael, how are we going to work this out? You'll be in college and I'll still be in high school and I'm not the long distance kinda guy" I said as he looked down.

"So you're really breaking up with me?" he said as I nodded and I kissed him once more as he kissed back. "Good luck" I smiled and my brothers entered the house as Michael left. "What happened to your suit?!" my eyes widened and Jason held the ring as I now understood. Ariana walked in as she held her heels with a crown over her head and she held another in her hand "You and Ariana won prom king and queen?!" I said in surprise "yup!" Derek smiled. "Ariana's spending the night" he said and they both went into his room as I chuckled.

"Jason can I talk to you?" I said as he was sat on the couch "yeah" he said while rubbing his head. "Thanks for talking to Michael for me! It means a lot" I smiled "yeah well.. you supported me and Summer.. I know you thought I was making a mistake but the fact that you still supported me anyway.. meant a lot thanks" Jason said as I grinned "of course" I said. "Whoa.. you two are actually having a whole conversation?" Derek rubbed his eyes as I laughed. "I'm going to my room" Jason said and left as Ariana sat besides me.

"So you going to college?" I said "yeah Derek and I are going to the same college actually we got accepted" "really? That's cool! I didn't know you were going! Wow you guys really have everything planned" I smiled as Ariana smiled happily. "I want to major in beauty and they have a good beauty program" Ariana said as Derek walked towards us "Ari and I are going to steak N shake, wanna come?" Derek asked as I nodded "yeah" I said happily.

I was happy, I felt truly happy because I felt like I changed a lot. I wasn't as quiet or shy as I used to be. I learned to stand up for myself and I made a lot of new friends with the help of my friend Mary. I couldn't help but smile, "come on Justin!" Derek said as he ran down the stairs with Jason and Ariana. I followed my brothers outside and spent the rest of the night having fun at the arcade.