Prologue

He stood at the tall glass windows looking out at the big,bustling half desert half greenery lands.His chest tight from the emotions that came on said such day.He closed his eyes and pictured the smiling face that had been the reason of his ruined nights.He could smell her perfume tease his nostrils and her hair tickle his bare chest.

He opened his eyes when he felt arms wrap around his waist,he reached back and pulled her into an embrace.Burying his head in the crook of her neck,his tears flowed and hers did as well.They say when you have someone nearby you never appreciate them as much as you should and that was true to the T.

When she had been present they had taken unfair advantage of her and now they were missing her in every aspect of their everyday life.

“Six years,eight months,sixteen days yet the pain is still an everyday reminder.I’m starting to give up.” The woman in his arms pulled away shaking her head.

“No,we won’t give up until she’s back where she belongs with all her rights.” She wiped away his tears as he did for her and she smiled up at him,“Allah tests our patience only to reward us with sweeter fruit.He will return her to us,alive and safe.She belongs here with you,me and our children.This is her home.”

He nodded,“In Sha Allah.”

“UMMI!ABI!” They both turned to see their little terrors run towards them and bent to embrace their sons.

She sat on a blanket on the ground in the park,looking out towards the playground,a smile on her face and a travel mug full of coffee in her hand.She smiled at the child sliding down the slide and running towards the sandpit,waving at her,she waved back.She glanced around and her eyes fell on a couple who had a pair of twins with them.Her smile dimmed as she remembered what day it was.

Six years,eight months,sixteen days ago she had left everything behind.The man she loved,the woman she cared about and the children she considered her own.She could have asked for a divorce,she could have been asked to be freed from that bond but how could she ask for something that would separate her from the man who still had his name on her heart.She was a married single woman and proud of it.People would say she was stupid to keep living in such a lonely relationship but to her this was her world and you do not just let go off your world.

Tiny hands covered her eyes and she smiled,“Hmm who could it be?Perhaps it’s the naughty boy down the road.” She heard a slight giggle,“No answer then it’s probably the girl with glasses from the monkey bars?” The giggle grew as did her smile,“Or maybe it’s my princess.” She twisted her body and gently grabbed a hold of the tiny body,bringing her down on the blanket,tickling away.

“Noooooo…..mamaaaaaaaa…….stoooopppppppppp…” The girl hugged her and she sighed.

This is where she belonged.This was her home now.
______________________________________
As Salaam Mu alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu

This is the sequel of my other book Being The Sheikh's Second Bride without reading that one you won't be able to understand this one.

Hope that this book will contain less drama (P.S.I'm writing it so not possible)

Thank you @evaMESSIE for the cover my dear 😘😘😘😘 it means a lot to me

Keep well

Take care

Fi Amanillah