Chapter Seven (Published#2)

Nazmeera sat on the bench watching Hamza push Umme Khultum on the swing.He stood in front of the swing each time she came up he kissed the tip of her nose causing Umme Khultum to giggle.

Nazmeera smiled at the look of pure happiness on her daughter's face each time Hamza kissed her nose.This brought back memories from two nights ago when he had first met Umme Khultum.He had treated her as if she was the most fragile doll in the rold refusing to let her even pick up a finger.Feeding her,cleaning her,watching The Incredibles with her and at the end he had washed her up to put her to bed.

Nazmeera could not get the image of Hamza laying on the bed that she and Umme Khultum shared out of her head.Umme Khultum had laid her head against his chest,her body snuggled up against his giant form and her tiny hand wrapped in his Hamza had looked at Nazmeera with teary eyes and she had lost her smile,looking at the ground in shame but to Hamza he probably thought she was being arrogant.

Even now whenever he glanced at her Nazmeera refused to cast a glance at him as much as her heart desired to Nazmeera controlled herself.She did not possess that right anymore and giving Hamza anymore attention would weaken her resolve.The only dua she made at that moment was that Aamanah would find out and it would lead to Hamza having to choose between the two of them.That would make everything so much easier but it seemed as if Allah was just waiting to put what He had written for them into motion.

Aamanah held Umar and Uthmaan's hands in each of her own,a backpack slung over her back and she sighed,smiling at her excited twins.Since Hamza had gotten news that the merge was a success he had begun spending less time with them but Aamanah understood,yet he had found this park not far from their hotel and told Aamanah thus their afternoon visit to the park.

"Ummi we go on the swing?" Umar asked looking up at her hopefully,Aamanah nodded.

"Sure love,just let ummi find a bench then I will take you'll." Aamanah smiled when the twins nodded their heads and she thanked Allah for giving her such disciplined children who gave her less trouble and more comfort.

Aamanah found a bench near the swings and for two seconds she let go off the twins hands when they shrieked.

"Umar!Uthmaan!What was that young men?" Uthmaan looked up,a huge smile across his face and he tugged at her jacket.

"Ummi there is Umme.We going to meet her." They took off and Aamanah begun to rush behind them as they got closer to Umme and scream.

"UMME!" The young girl turned around to see who was calling her and her face slit into a grin.

"Umar!Maani!" The twins stopped in front of her and hugged the young girl just as Aamanah came to a stop behind them.

"Umar and Uthmaan you do not just run....."

"Umme Khultum come here." Aamanah froze at that voice and looked up,her breath leaving her body in a whoosh when she saw who called for the young girl.

Nazmeera went still as she looked into Aamanah's eyes and her heart was filled extreme happiness.Every bone in her body wanted to move forward and hug her sister and her heart wailed in joy yet her brain kept her in place.

Do not forget what she said!Do not forget you are the reason her house was ruined!Do not forget you have no place there with her!

Nazmeera lost her smile just as Aamanah rushed forward and engulfed her in a hug.

"Nazmeera." Nazmeera felt a wetness seep through her scarf but she put a stone on her heart and pushed Aamanah away the force causing a stunned Aamanah to almost fall if it were not for Hamza who caught her.