Chapter Three (RELOADED)

Hamza got off the plane with a sleeping Uthmaan in his arms and Aamanah followed him with Umar who like his brother was also sleeping.

"Welcome Mr.Sulaiman and Mrs.Sulaiman." The driver greeted them holding open the car door.

"Jazakallah Abrar." They sat in and waited a few moments as the luggage was put into the car.

"It's cold but the sun's shining." Hamza chuckled at Aamanah's words and nodded his head.

"Canadian weather is like this." Aamanah nodded her head glancing out the window as they were driven through the city.

They reached the hotel and Hamza checked.They were taken to their hotel room and Hamza pulled out his phone while Aamanah laid the children down.

Aamanah walked out to see Hamza sitting down and she sat next to him,laying her head on his shoulder.Hamza cut the call and wrapped his arms around her.

"Tired?" Aamanah nodded her head and Hamza laid down on the couch,pulling Aamanah with him.

"Hamza...."

"Shhh,sleep." Aamanah laid her head on his chest and fell off to sleep immediately Hamza soon followed.

"Ummi wake upppppppp.Wake upppp." Aamanah opened her eyes at being shook by small hands.She was sautéed at by blue and green eyes,she smiled.

"Nam?"

Umar and Uthmaan smiled at her,"Food." Aamanah chuckled which caused Hamza to wake up.

"What do the troublesome two want?" Aamanah say up smiling at Hamza.

"Food." Hamza sat up,groaning and he sent Aamanah a cheeky smile.

"I think you broke my back." Aamanah stood up putting her hands on her hips.

"Are you saying that I'm fat?" Her eyes narrowed when Hamza's smile widened.

"Maybeee." Aamanah's mouth fell open only for her to laugh when Uthmaan and Umar rained their small fists across Hamza's chest.

"Our ummi is not fat abi." Hamza sat up pulling them onto the couch,their screams of delight rang out as he tickled their sides.

"Ummi helppppp." The twins scream out and Aamanah reached for them.

"No troubling my babies." Hamza stood up,growling playfully.

"But I want to." The twins buried their heads in the crook of their mother's neck causing her to laugh.

"No no no.These small tummies want food as well as my tummy.So do you know any good place around here since you practically lived here at one stage?" Hamza nodded standing up.

"How about we freshen up,change into comfortable clothes and then go."

"Good idea."

Nazmeera walked into the small restaurant,Umme Khultum walking besides her holding her favorite cuddle buddy,which also happened to be the poo emoji.How.did that happen she would never know.

They took a seat and the waitress,Aliya came to the table.

"Hey Nazmeera,hi Umme.Will it be your normal?" Nazmeera glanced at Umme Khultum and nodded.

"Her kiddy meal but she'll have it with a coke float and for me I actually want a change." She opened the menu and pointed to the ribs meal,"Give me this with a berry freezo."

"Okay.I'll bring it right away."

"Mama,brownie?" Nazmeera chuckled at the puppy eyes her daughter gave her and ran her fingers over Umme Khultum's tummy causing her to giggle.