Chapter Twelve

Nazmeera groaned as she blinked her eyes open and hissed as she sat up,she lifted her hand to rub her forehead that was trobbing in pain.

Memories of the previous night filled her and tears ran down her cheeks.Shd looked up in shock when a hand touched her cheek only to cry more when she saw Abi Sufyaan.

"Binti." That was Nazmeera's breaking point and she grabbed onto her father,his arms holding her secure against his chest.

Nazmeera had been held by Abi Jameel and Ummi Jameel but being held by her own father was something that would never get old.The feeling of safety that came from her hugging her father and the running of his hand down her back was a cooling to the fire that burned her heart.

Nazmeera pulled back only for Abi Sufyaan to hand her a glass of water and she drank a few sips before putting the glass on the side table.

"Abi I...I..."

Abi Sufyaan put his hand over her's and he squeezed it in support.

"What is it you need my child?"

"I need to talk to them.I need to tell them that if this is how it's going to go then I want to be free of this relationship.I'll make a plan for Umme Khultum to be in his life but I just want to have a healthy life.I need this.I need it."

Abi Sufyaan nodded,"If this is what you need then so be it but remember don't compromise what makes you happy for other people.A man may be blinded by anger but that doesn't give him reason to say nonsense about his wife's character.Be strict in what you tell them don't let them dictate anything at this moment.This is your time."

Nazmeera nodded and she smiled at her father,"Will you let Zaid stay here with me?"

"Of course.We will take Umme Khultum with us out for ice cream and if Hamza allows it we'll take Umar and Uthmaan as well."

"In Sha Allah." She gazed up at him shyly and mouthed words others would be hesitant to,"I love you Abi."

Abi Sufyaan felt tears well up and he reached over to kiss his daughter's forehead,"I love you too binti.I will be in the kitchen with Umme Zaid.Do what you have to." She nodded and Abi Sufyaan left the room,closing the door behind him.

Nazmeera reached for her phone and begin to type out a message to Hamza.

Mr.Sulaiman we need to talk
Bring your wife and kids
My father and Zeenat's mother will be taking the children out.
This talk needs to happen to rectify and clear out everything.
Come at 2pm
Nazmeera.

She pressed sent and got off the bed,she had to ready herself for the war that was going to happen and for that she needed breakfast.

Hamza stared at his phone,completely still.He did not know what to think.Was this their endgame?Had he completely destroyed what they could have rebuilt together?

Hamza looked at Aamanah who sat feeding the children,"She wants to talk to us." Aamanah looked at him her face pulled tight in a frown and she gave him a nod.

"Us or you?"

"Us.She said we must go at 2 the kids will go with Abi Sufyaan and Umme Zaid.Isn't Umme Zaid Zeenat's mum?"

Aamanah nodded as she continued feeding the children yet her face was covered in confusion,"Yes that is her mum but what is her mum doing here?"

"Umme Khultum said that Abi Sufyaan is in hospital so perhaps she's here with him." Hamza stood up and looked at her with an ashen gaze," Is it bad that I'm afraid?"

Aamanah sent the children to go wash their hands and she went to Hamza,putting a hand on the left side of his chest causing Hamza to look down at her.