Chapter 11

The next few weeks were mostly a blur. I really couldn't tell you what happened. It was mostly blurred together. Most of the time, me and Sans just hung out during the day. Whether it was at the park, one of our houses, or just around town, we were just constantly with each other. When one of us were busy, we texted each other.

There was other things that happened besides me and Sans hanging out. Patricia woke up, Justine was still working on whatever it was she working on, Percy and Kimmy did start to become closer, but they had found their parents. We all still stayed in touch, but with most of the house gone, it was pretty quiet.

I had started to get this weird feeling though. Like someone was watching me, especially when I was alone. I never saw anything, I just had that feeling. It always made me feel paranoid and like I was going a little crazy.

"You okay?" Justine asked. It was a day where she came home early from whatever it was she did and Sans was busy. Ben and Patricia was catching up on school as well. Me and Justine were eating a late lunch and watching an old western movie on the couch.

"Yeah." I turned to look at her. "Why do you ask?"

"You just seem," she searched for a word, "fidgety." I nodded.

"I'm fine." We watched the movie for a while longer until she paused it. I looked at her in confusion.

"I just wanted to talk," she explained.

"Okay, about what?" I asked.

"Well, I've noticed that you and Sans had spent a lot of time together," she commented.

"Well we are dating," I said.

She continued, "and I was wondering about somethings."

"Like what?"

"Have you and Sans... done anything?" I blushed.

"Well, other than hold hands, not really," I told her. In reality, I wasn't entirely sure it was possible to even go farther. He was a skeleton after all, even if he was a monster. Though, when we did hold hands, I noticed that his hands seemed warm.

"You haven't even kissed?" I shook my head.

"No, not yet."

"Wow."

"What?" She shrugged.

"I'm sure surprised, that's all."

"He's a skeleton," I retorted. "He doesn't have skin. How is that supposed to happen?"

"I don't know," she admitted. "I was just curious."

"Okay then." We were silent for a bit until Justine spoke up again.

"You could ask Sans," she said. I blushed.

"I-I don't think I could," I told her honestly. "It would be too awkward."

"Whatever floats your boat." We were silent once again. After the movie was over, I started to look through the channels for something else. I stopped on Mettaton's show, recognizing someone familiar.

"Is that... Frisk?" Justine looked.

"Yeah, that is." She frowned. "What is she doing on his show? Shouldn't she be in school?" I nodded. I was about to turn it when I heard the question.