Chapter 14 (Part 1)

The weeks leading up to Christmas was pretty busy. Troiel was rushing to make sure everything was right while still trying to teach us as well as have time to do her own work. Everyone was stepping up and helping her. Sans and Papyrus came over occasionally to help decorate the house the way Frisk liked it. Frisk even put up a few decorations of her own with Asriel. It was all so cute.

One day, Sans dropped me off at home, I saw Frisk giggling. I looked up and saw that I was standing under some mistletoe that she had hung over the front door. She ran forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I laughed, giving her a quick hug. Sans then chose that moment to come in. He was tackled by Frisk and given a kiss on the cheek as well. I then went to to the kitchen with Sans to help with baking the cookies. Asriel was being neat with the decorating. I tried to do the same thing, but Sans kept messing me up. At some point Justine came in while holding Frisk. When she set down Frisk, Frisk ran over to Asriel and started to help him. I smiled at Justine.

"Hey."

"You look like you're having fun," Justine remarked.

"I would be, if SOMEONE would stop messing me up." I made sure that Sans saw me looking at him. Sans shrugged.

"You're still having PUN." Justine sighed.

"Is there anything I could do?" she asked Toriel.

"You could help me with the batter," Toriel said.

"Alright." For a while, we were pretty quiet. After a little bit, Papyrus came into the kitchen.

"Ooh! It smells so good in here! Toriel, might I taste test the cookies?" Toriel laughed a bit before saying yes. Papyrus ate one and gave it 'the highest of praise'. Sans elbowed me and I gave him a questioning look. He look at Toriel before mouthing, 'Christmas Eve'. I remembered that I still had to ask if I could spend the night with Sans and them the day before Christmas.

"Oh, uh, Toriel?"

"Yes child?"

"I've been meaning to ask you something," I told her. "Well, I wanted to ask if I could spend the night before Christmas at Sans." Toriel blinked before turning to us with a stern look.

"I won't tolerate any tomfoolery you two." I blushed.

"Of course not!"

"Then you may." Justine started to laugh and I gave her a slight glare

"Really?"

"I'm sorry," she apologized. I thought it was funny."

"But... Why? Why is it funny?" I asked.

"Just you getting so embarrassed." I sighed.

"What if you were embarrassed like that and I laughed at you? How would you feel?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"I know you didn't." I grinned and whispered to Frisk and Sans. "We should get her under the mistletoe with someone today." Frisk clapped her hands happily, nodding enthusiastically.

"That sounds like PUN," he whispered. Both Frisk and I laughed.

'I know who', Frisk signed. 'Let me take care of it.'