T E N

"why do you think people are just objects you can do whatever you want with them?" I question him.

"That's not what I think. The only reason im not asking for your permission is because of all the information I've gathered myself of you is that you're stubborn as fuck" he says.

"Please just let me go. I don't want to stay at your house and If you don't let me go I'll be the most annoying person you've ever met. That's a promise" I say raising an eyebrow and he smiles at me.

"When I first met you, you were so shy and now look at you. It's sweet you're warming up to me" he says and I slump down in my seat cause it's no use.

"Please, don't take me to your house" I say.

"I wasn't planning to. Im taking you to my apartment. You can stay there as long as you want" he says and I smile. He winks at me and I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

The car ride wasn't so bad it got awkward at times but it was okay. We pull up to some fancy apartments that I assume is where I'm staying and I smile. He keeps texting and when the car stops he looks up.

We get off and some bodyguards are there waiting for him with three suit cases. We go in to the building and into the elevator Alex puts his hand on the lower part of my back. We get off on the last floor. We walk towards the end of the hall and the apartment number says T14.

I take a deep breath while Alex opens the door to the apartment. I walk behind him and take a look around this place is very elegant. It's different from when James brought me here like four years ago. I know that he is starting to care more than he wants to about me and the baby. He may not know why right know but I feel as if since the baby Carry's his brothers blood he's attracted to him. I know it's sounds dumb but just maybe. I turn and smile when he looks at me with a curious look.

"Okay well here are the keys and everything you will need. My phone number is on the counter. I'll leave you alone I'm assuming you don't want company" he says and I can't let him leave after he's been so kind to me.

"Wait don't go" I say holding his arm that tensed up from my touch. "I don't want to be alone right now. Can you please stay with me tonight?" I ask

He smiles at me and asks "are you sure you want my company?"

"Yeah. Weird huh, but you have been the only one there for me and to be completely honest the last person I expected to help me out in this situation" I say and give him smile. He looks down where I'm still holding his arm and nods.

"Want to eat?" He asks and I shake my head yes. I walk to the door and he tries to open it for me. H ends up hitting me in the face with the door. I look up and he looks terrified. "I'm so sorry" he apologizes. And I start laughing getting my hair out of my face.

"It's okay" I tell him still laughing and so he laughs a little too.
~~~
When I wake up there's no one in the apartment. I get ready and walk down stairs. I decide that I'm hungry so I go to the kitchen and get yogurt with some fruit. The door opens and Alex walks in.

"I'm going to travel outside the country so I'll be gone for a week" he says.

"Alright" I say with a smile heading to the living room.

"If you need anything Ace knows you're here so you can give him a call. Im leaving my driver here so you don't have to worry about transportation. And money wise Enzo is there" he says.

"Why?" Is all I can say.

"Why what?" He asks confused.

"Why are you taking care of me so much. You don't even know me. I mean i appreciate it so, so much but I don't get it" I say.

"You remind me so much of my ex girlfriend, I can't explain more because then you'd leave and wouldn't let me help you" he says sitting down next to me facing me.

"I promise I won't...I just want to understand please" I say.

"Promise me lily and don't lie to me"he says sternly.

"I won't promise" I tell him.

"When I was sixteen I met this girl everyone called her blue because her eyes were blue. I thought it would be fun to mess around with her so I did. She had a friend named Suzy. I cought my brother sleeping with blue so I decided to go after the girl he liked. Suzy was known to be easy and it was easy to get her in bed. I made sure my brother would find us. When he found us in bed he freaked. I wasn't in love with her so I just broke it off. My brother was furious with me so he told everyone that I got blue pregnant, so that both me and her would be humiliated. I thought it was a lie, so when she told me that she was pregnant I thought it was Ace making her lie. I threatened to kill her family if she kept spreading the rumors. Turns out she was telling me the truth and she lost it. Blue is Layla lily" He cry's.

I feel so bad for Layla. How come I never knew about this? Why did she freak when I told her I was pregnant? She could have been more supportive since she went through somewhat of a similar experience. She should have been there for me instead of throwing me out.