T H I R T Y

I'm about to step out of the shower when my water breaks. "No no no" I cry shaking my head. My princess can not be coming. She'll be taken away from me. I take a deep breath and hurry up.

I get out of the bathroom and cover my mouth. Fuck these contractions hurt a lot. I take another deep breath and open the door. "Hurry come with me" a guard say's.

~Two months later
I walk out of the room and go downstairs. I see Rose and walk towards her. Rose is part of the help but to me she has become a friend. She agreed to help me communicate with James. She's a little older than me. She says I remind her of her daughter. If it weren't for her I would literally go insane here.

"Where's Josh?" I ask her. I hope he's not here and that he's gone for a long time.

"I don't know he said that he'd be back soon but it's been five hours" she says while drying a plate.

"Were you able to talk to Ace?" I ask her quitley trying to be discreet. She shakes her head yes and I smile.

"He sent me pictures if the little one and your boy" she says quitley as well taking out her phone and passing it to me. A tear falls from my eye seeing my baby girl. I swipe to see more and I see Elijah's little face smiling up at the camera. Tears start spilling out as I see pictures of James with both Elijah and Elle in arms.

"Thank you so much for helping me" I say handing her the phone back and hugging her.

"You're welcome sweetie"she says hugging me. I pull away and wipe the tears away.

"What did he say?" I ask her and we both turn because Josh walks in.

"What did who say!?" Josh asks furious.

"I just asked rose what you had said when you left the house" I tell him and start to walk out but he grabs my arm when Im inches away.

"Rose, get out leave us to talk" he instructs her and I want to tell him off but I know better.

"Yes sir" she says and walks out of the kitchen.

"Don't you get tired of getting rejected so many times" I ask him irritated at his presence.

"Listen, I have been very patient with you and all you've done is complain. I'm done with your shit. Im the boss here not you. So if you know what's good for you you'll start respecting me" he says menacingly and I take my arm back.

"You took my life away. You brought me to a foreign country. You took my new born child away. You separated me from my four year old son and my husband. How the hell else did you want me to react?" I say furiously enraged at him. I want my life back. I don't want him anywhere o me.

"I did what I had to, to have you. I don't regret a single decision I made" he says.

"You took my baby away the day she was born! At least let me talk to them. Let me see my kids" I tell him angrily. I remember that day perfectly. Right after she was born the nurse forcefully took her from my arms. I cried, screamed, and begged them to give her back to me. I felt so helpless and wanted to die. I felt as if with my daughter they had taken the last bit of strength I had left in me.