T W E N T Y

It has been two weeks and neither Alex or James answer us. I heard there was an attack at the house a day after Luna came but I haven't heard anything else. Alex left strict directions to not let us out of the house. He said it wasn't safe and that we had to follow his rules. There's 5x more security at the house.

I hear gun shots come from the front. I run and grab Elijah. Three body guard run and grab me. They take me into a safe room. Minutes later Luna arrives. Five guards stay with us and the rest close the door. Elijah is crying so I try to calm him down.

"What's going on Enzo?" I ask.

"Christian is here for you and Elijah. He wants you both dead" he says and I strat panicking.

"Why? I don't understand what happened" I say with tears rolling down my face. I'm hugging Elijah and kissing his little head. I won't let anything happen to him.

"Your brother was working for him and stole a lot of money. He killed your brother and sister. He's coming for you and Elijah to finish the job. Spade and Ace went to Italy to try and kill him before he could get the chance to come after you. I guess the plan didn't work. He wants to take Luna back because he has an offer for her" he says.

"Enzo if anything happens promise me you'll take Elijah and protect him" I tell him.

"Lily ill protect the both of you with my life" he says.

"But if anything take Elijah and protect him please" I beg him.

"I will lily I give you my word" he says and he hugs me. I start crying thinking of Layla and Nathan. I don't understand anything going on. When did Nate get involved in all of this.

"Can he get us if we stay in here?" Luna asks Enzo.

"I mean essentially yes but I doubt it. No one but a handle full know where this room is located. Plus there are tunnels so there's only a slim chance he can get to us. If he does get to us the rest of the guys and I will put your lives first no matter what" he says.

"How can I get in contact with Ace or spade?" Luna asks.

"With the walkies" Enzo says.

"Contact Ace and tell him to call me I have an idea" she says and Enzo does what he's told.

"Over, it's Enzo I need Ace to contact me now. over" Enzo says. In less than a minute Enzo's phone rings and he passes it to Luna.

"Hey it's Luna. Christian has a wife and daughter in Madrid, Spain. If you get them you have a leverage on him he loves them more then the power he craves. They go by the names Angelica and Rayna. I'll text you the details. No one knows about them so you'll need picture evidence and quick before he gets to your family" she says. She hangs up and text's him the address.

"How do you know about that?" I ask.

"He accidentally left his phone one day and she called. I didn't answer it because I knew better, but I saw the picture he had under her name. It was all three of them. He looked Happy" she says sadly.

"I'm sorry" I tell her.

"It's not your fault" she says.
~~~
It's been two days since we've been stuck down here in the safe room. Enzo says today we'll head out through the tunnels. So they're preparing everything for us to leave.

"Okay, when we get out of the tunnel there will be a car waiting for us. We will be surrounded by guards. Ace will be there he wants to make sure you guys are kept safe. We will have to hurry so we can get you guys to a safe location. Please stay in the middle of us so we can keep you guys safe. Understood" Enzo says.

"Yes" both me and Luna says in unison. You can hear the worry in our voices.

"Let's go" he says and opens the door leading inside the tunnels. There are two guards in front of us and one on each other side. Ten minutes later we hit a door. Enzo opens it and we get out. I hold Elijah tightly against my chest to protect him. When we get out I run to Ace.

"I'm so happy to see you love" James says. Luna gets in the car and it drives. Off. "You're going with me" he says. We hear gun shots and run to get in the car but it's to far we'll end up getting shot. I see Christian from the corner of my eye.

I turn to Enzo and place Elijah in his arms "Take Elijah and keep him safe please" I kiss my baby on the head and my heart feels so heavy to have to leave him. My baby cry's trying to get back into my arms. The tears start pulling up. "Just go" I tell him.

The cars are scattered and Enzo runs to the closest one. James and I run to the next nearest car. Just before getting to the car I hear Christians voice and a gun shot.

"I want the girl now" Christian says and two men walk toward me. James pulls me and throws me in the car. I feel him freeze and I turn around. Christian has a gun to his head. I jump out and get In front of him.

"What are you doing get away from him?!" James screams.

"What a brave soul you have" he says grabbing my arm.

"Let her go Christian I promise if you hurt her you'll regret it!" James screams out.

Christian hands the gun to a guy behind him and takes a knife out. He gently drags it down my neck and then insurts it in my shoulder. I scream out in pain and James jumps to grab me. "Take a step back unless you want me to dig it in deeper" Christian tells James.

"I guess your dear Rayna will in fact leave with a scratch after all" James says.

"What the hell are you talking about" Christian says.

"Oh dear Christian you didn't think I was the only one with a weakness did you" James says.

"I don't believe you" Christian says.

"I thought you wouldn't" James says and pulls out a yellow envelope. He tosses it to Christian. One of his guys grabs it and opens it. There's a bunch of pictures of a women and a young girl. In some there outside of a house in another's there's tied up crying in fear.

"How did you find them?" He asks. He grips his hand around both my arms.

"That's not the point the point is you let lily go now or I'll give the go to have your wife and daughter killed" James says.

"I don't trust you" Christian says.

"Let her go" James tells him.

"Why so anxious? Maybe I want a taste of what your brother and you have been sharing" He says kissing my neck and I literally want to throw up.

"Get off of me! You sick monster" I scream and try to get out of his grasp. He tightens his grip and I feel helpless.

"If you try anything but I mean anything like that again I will let all my men have a go at your daughter!" James screams out in rage.

"Don't you fucken dare!" Christian screams and insurts the knife in deeper. I hold in my scream and look at James. James dials a number and puts the phone near his ear.

"I have worned you enough Christian. Give me my girl back or your wife will be dead in a matter of seconds" James says.

"You didn't keep your word when you promised to take my daughter and leave this one" Christian says.

"You wouldn't understand" James says.

"Oh but I do" Christian says and pushes me to the ground and kicks my stomach multiple times. James runs to me and pushes him off.

"I expect my girls back before sundown" he says and turns around to leave.

James screams for every single one of his guys to cover us and shoots Christian in the head. All the guards begin to shot at us. James throws me in the car and gets in. The driver rushes out of the woods and we head towards the road.

"Are you okay?" James asks me and I just nod. He puts his arm around me and hugs me. "You're never leaving my side again" he says. I look up and kiss him.

"I love you" I tell him. He looks down and kisses the top of my head. "My beautiful princess" he says holding me tight in his arms.