T W E N T Y - T W O

Its been two hours since ive seen my son. We're barley heading back from the hospital. When we arrive I fly out of the car trying to see my son.

"where's Elijah?" I ask as I enter the house in a hurry. I need to see that my angel is safe and sound.

"He's right here" Enzo says with Elijah in his arms.

"Thank you so much Enzo" I say as he hands me my baby. He looks tired and flustered. Elijah looks at me with relief and a smile. He begins to babble and grab my face. "I love you my little chubby monkey" I say tickling his belly. He starts to wiggle trying to make me stop and I hug him. "Where's Luna?" I ask looking up.

"She went to visit the two girls we have in the garage. I think Elijah needs a nap he's been crying in frustration I think it was because he missed you" Enzo says.

"We should probably give her some space right?" I ask and just look at my baby that's happy to be in my arms. I feel bad for Luna because she has been through so much. Her and I have gotten so close. I honestly consider her a friend.

"Yeah, I think it's for the best" James says.

"Also sir what should we do with the girls?" Enzo asks James.

"My men are bringing Christan's body over here and we'll hand it over to them. Also I feel like Luna should have a say in what happens" James says.

"I agree with that" I tell James.

"When she's done talking with them. Do whatever she wants supply her with anything she needs. I will help her make a life of her own" James says. I walk away to try and find Alex. "Where are you going?" James asks.

"I want to see Alex" I say and he points at a door by the stair case. I knock and Alex opens the door. He emidiatly hugs me and with one hand I hug him back. Elijah starts crying and I cradle him in my arms.

"I'm glad your fine" he says.

"What's going on with you Alex?" I say and close the door when we're both inside.

"Nothing I've just been stressed with everything going on" he says.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes I've been good. I just haven't gotten much sleep lately. I have a head ach that's killing me" he says.

"Then rest go upstairs and sleep" I tell him.

"I can't there's still so much going on" he says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Alex come on go take a nap please. Plus I also need to put Elijah down so let's go" I say.

"Fine, but just for an hour" he says standing up and we exit the office. When we get outside James is no longer there. We walk up the stairs and into a room. There's already a crib in the room so I suspect this was for us. Alex walks towards the bed.

"Nope go take a shower first, so that you'll be more relaxed and cleaner" I say and he does as I say.

Elijah yawns and I smile at him. I sway him around and his eyes get heavy. I continue to sway him until he completely asleep. I set him down in the crib and cover him with a blanket. Alex comes out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.

"Can you hand me some boxers and basketball shorts" he says pointing to the dresser.

"Yeah" I say and walk over to the dresser. I grab his clothes and toss it to him. He puts his clothes on and I lay on the bed. He gets on the bed and hugs me. I face him and wrap my arms around him. I soon feel my eyes heavy and I knock out.

I wake up to the sound of Elijah crying. I run to the crib and he's not there. I run down stairs following the sound of Elijah crying. I walk into the office in front of the stair case the door is open. I see Elijah on James's lap. I don't say anything I just look at them. I think Elijah fell or something because he seems to be in pain and James has a worried look on his face. He looks at Elijah like if he were a broken toy. James hugs Elijah and soon enough he stops crying. I smile at the sight of my favorite boys. I take out my phone and take a picture. They look so cute together.

"I thought someone kidnapped my baby" I say and James snaps his head up.

"No, I went to go look for you but you were sleeping with Alex. Elijah was awake so I thought I would spend some time with the little stinker" James says.

"Alex looked really tired so I wanted him to rest. It's not what you think James" I say sitting down in front of the desk.

"He's your boyfriend and I have to learn to accept it even if I don't like it" he says. I stand up and grab Elijah from his arms. I sit on his lap and wrap my arm around him.

"I'm not with Alex and we haven't been for a while. I'm single" I say playing with him and he smiles. He pulls me in closer and kisses me.

"That's good cause I was just trying to be respectful towards my brother. I would never let you be with anyone that wasn't me. We were always meant to be even if we doubted it for a while" he says with a smile.